+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wednesday in 2nd round then

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    That should accelerate...got mine today and queue went all round shop and a steady flow.

Reckon 5k plus from us and sell out for them as it's their FA Cup final.
    Do what someone suggested, give them two blocks of the East Stand...IF they can sell them. Every penny counts.

I'm predicting a piss poor attendance.

Already met a few Millers who can't be bothered with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    I'm predicting a piss poor attendance.

Already met a few Millers who can't be bothered with this one.
    It's a local derby, we've no league games for a fortnight and you think this will be a low attendance?

Forgot to mention, called up this morning and paid for my 3 over the phone, simple process.
    Last edited by Brin; 21-08-2019 at 07:44 PM.

Mine was even simpler, Brin. I sent the missus

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    Mine was even simpler, Brin. I sent the missus

....why not pal, you have to utilise all things to hand.

Wednesday have sold out. 2400.

Had a quick look on their forum. They find it hilarious that some of our fans were on football heaven last night complaining about £23 for a Derby match.
    Especially as there hasn't been a game for 2 weeks. I agree with them.

Scum, they're tight feckers Yorkshire folk you know. Probably think that because Shrewsbury didn't charge as much, why are we.

What they fail to acknowledge is the cost of extra policing for a start, how much is that going to cost? Possible full house and a shame if it isn't considering Weds have sold their allocation of 2,400 tickets. Mind you, IBS stated it will be a piss poor attendance

Of cause the massive have sold out its a cheap day, £23 is less than there normal home games, plus the cheaper travel as the ground will be closer to their home!

I wonder if Mr Bullen says that Rotherham are at an advantage because we are rested. Unlike those paragons of virtue at Fleetwood and Lincoln, I somehow do not think he will

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Scum, they're tight feckers Yorkshire folk you know. Probably think that because Shrewsbury didn't charge as much, why are we.

What they fail to acknowledge is the cost of extra policing for a start, how much is that going to cost? Possible full house and a shame if it isn't considering Weds have sold their allocation of 2,400 tickets. Mind you, IBS stated it will be a piss poor attendance
    Every pound a prisoner mate. But the irony is it’ll be the same moaning feckers that complain TS doesn’t invest enough.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast