+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Brentford ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Aye that’s the one! You told me about the place!
    Time? (Shopping with granddaughter - her birthday treat, for some of the day (West Quay is like a magnet!).

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Time? (Shopping with granddaughter - her birthday treat, for some of the day (West Quay is like a magnet!).
    I’m on the train now, I’m there in about a hour, staying in the Novotel until Sunday. Going home on the Mary on Sunday.
    Would be nice to have a pint with ya.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    So why didnt he replace dallas with shak? instead useless berardi? Allioski is crap and always has been just like wtf says harrison is crap which he is but gets game time instead of our super wolves import. Why did he bring Clark back if he isnt going to play him.If you think he is in the business of the youngsters keep dreaming.
    All i see every game is some mad argendines running around the boundary line keeping the spare ref busy.
    Sorry unlike most i have lost faith in MBs magic and the season will prove it.
    A wee bit harsh, currently top of the league aren't we?

In all honesty, the key bit of information we don't have is how they are performing in training, perhaps Berardi out performed all the others mentioned?

So why didnt he replace dallas with shak? instead useless berardi? Allioski is crap and always has been just like wtf says harrison is crap which he is but gets game time instead of our super wolves import. Why did he bring Clark back if he isnt going to play him.If you think he is in the business of the youngsters keep dreaming.
    All i see every game is some mad argendines running around the boundary line keeping the spare ref busy.
    Sorry unlike most i have lost faith in MBs magic and the season will prove it.
    Shackleton's natural position is midfield, Dallas was playing at full back, where Beradi normally slots in. Harrison isn't crap... neither are any of the other players, some are better than others... It was a physical match, a close match, against a team that will be in the mix at end of season, It's a long season, we have a tight squad, all will play there part.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Fri and Sat in the Red Lion......can you make it?
    Hi George. Just sent you a private.

Hope to see you there.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Hi George. Just sent you a private.

Hope to see you there.
    Cheers mate, see you, leaving this place now.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Shackleton's natural position is midfield, Dallas was playing at full back, where Beradi normally slots in. Harrison isn't crap... neither are any of the other players, some are better than others... It was a physical match, a close match, against a team that will be in the mix at end of season, It's a long season, we have a tight squad, all will play there part.
    Shak played his best game at right-back last season when he covered for Ayling.
    And precisely what I mean with the team short squad injuries hit and he still won't play youth as it happened last season and will happen again this season.
    Most are the crap mate that's why they play lower division. I recall people saying Poyntus was going to go to a top-flight team and we were going to make I mint as it turned out he is still down in this division.
    Last edited by ozleeds; 23-08-2019 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeedsFTW View Post
    A wee bit harsh, currently top of the league aren't we?

In all honesty, the key bit of information we don't have is how they are performing in training, perhaps Berardi out performed all the others mentioned?
    it isn't harsh more reality.
    Geez, I don't think even God can help us if Berardi is outperforming others on the track lol. We must be worse than I even imagined.
    Dallas is one player I admire but you watch him not get a game when Ayling and Douglas are fully fit.

Would this be our best team?
    Casillas cover spare gollie

Ayling white cooper douglas shak(ayling) Davis (douglas) Phillips for either coops
    or white

klich phillips foreshaw hernandez Shak is the only decent replacement for a mid going down

costa Niketiah clarke for (costa) Bamford (Niketiah)

I know douglas and ayling are injured but theoretically would this team take us up baring injuries?

Currently playing

Cassila
    dallas white cooper the fallen macedonian
    klich phillips forershaw hernandez

harrison bamford.

Shak played his best game at right-back last season when he covered for Ayling.
    And precisely what I mean with the team short squad injuries hit and he still won't play youth as it happened last season and will happen again this season.
    Most are the crap mate that's why they play lower division. I recall people saying Poyntus was going to go to a top-flight team and we were going to make I mint as it turned out he is still down in this division.

At moment we are top of league, and every game is the other teams cup final.. can't be that crap, the football we play is better than most. MOT

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)