+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The fishal Killie away roll call, match thread and all that sh1t

Somebody is going to absolutely destroy this team this season. We’re begging to be thrashed playing like that. Killie don’t have th tools to do it but the Filth and the Pigs will run rings round these sleepy ****s.

The boy Vyner looked alright.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So last week McInnes said the performance was down to a lack of training because of the European games.

I wonder what his excuse will be this week?
    He's a master at excuses, itll be the pitch and Bryson not fully fit and that we were unlucky and only started training properly tue-fri this week ! Holy f*uck

So last week McInnes said the performance was down to a lack of training because of the European games.

The pitch
    The heat.

Guaranteed.

He already made his excuse in his interview before the game , by pointing out the pitch is not conduce to great football

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You think?

There were two incidents that he looked ropey as f**k.
    One lead to a good chance, the other he unbelievably never got booked for hauling back Brophy when they were on the attack.

Deary me - Grounhog day of last season again big style.

Positives? A clean sheet is a novelty. We actually pressed their back 4 & midfield much further up the park than normal & they at least didn’t look s’hit scared to be on the park in the most part.

But not one clear cut chance in 90 mins against pish like Killie is unacceptable.

The lack of creativity is glaring & just becomes more so every week - but the main problem is the safety first, negative mindset of the players.

Everything is about not making a mistake (or at least trying not to - we still make plenty).

It’s conservative, safety first unimaginative football all the time & it’s utterly tedious & dull to watch.

It’s DM’s style though. This rank negative football is simply a reflection of the manager & maybe the manager & board need to reflect on that before they lose the interest of even more fans.

3 games into the season & after tomorrow we’ll be 5 points behind at least one of the uglies - what a feckin joke.

It’ll be 30 points by season end...

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Trying to hook a big one?

i gave it a miss...went on a supermarket sweep instead...can't believe I just typed that btw...but dictated by the heat out this way at the moment more than anything else...out before 8am is the only way...and as if shopping wasnt depressing enough as it is, i had to follow the game via the bbc texts...sounded woeful...take away Consi's last minute scambled equalizer last week and that would have been 5 games without a goal....did we create a single chance today?

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    Not a hope in hell. We can't score and don't even look like we know how to other than the punt to the donkey approach. Usually our defence is pretty solid but it has already made many mistakes this season and could and should have been punished more today. Only time will tell of course but the proof on offer so far is pretty damning.
    I don't disagree with you on how we are playing but my point is that there isn't a remotely half decent team outwith celtic/sevco so we could as easily finish 3rd as 8th, our home form will likely mean we are closer to 3rd than 8th but we will see. The gap from 2nd to 3rd in the league could be 30 points this season.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast