+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The fishal Killie away roll call, match thread and all that sh1t

A team of no hopers that will struggle to get in to the top six. Ferguson the only one who perhaps showed like he gave a sh it. Poor things must be tired after all the travelling in the pre Europa qualifying thingumyjig. Oh out already well then must be that terrible plastic pitch that made us play like we were twelve years old. No disrespect to any twelve year olds that might actually play to score a goal.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Me too I'm done
    The thing for me is the club dont care it's all about naming training pitches and the new ****box arena.

I'll always support us but I'm just not going to care as much, because the hun loving cup drinking c unt milne is only interested in himself and his money.

Whoever ends up 3rd will be 20 points behind 2nd.
    At least.
    Depressing sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    The thing for me is the club dont care it's all about naming training pitches and the new ****box arena.

I'll always support us but I'm just not going to care as much, because the hun loving cup drinking c unt milne is only interested in himself and his money.
    Phuck Mcinnes, phuck Milne, phuck Cormack, phuck Craig Brown, phuck anyone drinking out the loving cup, phuck Kingsford.

A shower of no hope clunts.

I feel better i have got that out.
    Last edited by redscot; 24-08-2019 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Absolute f*****g, dreadful, boring, insipid pish.

Absolutely sick of this tedium every week.

Not even out of August & I’m fed up of it already.

Three more years of this sh1te to look forward to under McInnes.
    I'm the same its now mild dread I feel when a game approaches rarger than mild excitement which it should be, I actually took them on.my coupon but luckily hibs fkt me last min

Dearie me we are totally devoid of ldeas what to do.
    Do are players actually train ?
    We are treating each match like a training match.
    No desire to win which as its only August is very very worrying
    No leaders on the park
    Not much to say a total waste of eveyones 90 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I'm done! It's going be a season of clutching at straws! A fight for 4th never mind 3rd! Cheeks way way ahead at top. Depressing s•hite. So I'll be dodging alba' and red tv until my subscription ends in 2 days
    No it will be a battle for third. You will have celtic and sevco then ten teams that are different shades of dross

Newco are a cert to put half a dozen past this bunch.

So last week McInnes said the performance was down to a lack of training because of the European games.

I wonder what his excuse will be this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No it will be a battle for third. You will have celtic and sevco then ten teams that are different shades of dross
    Not a hope in hell. We can't score and don't even look like we know how to other than the punt to the donkey approach. Usually our defence is pretty solid but it has already made many mistakes this season and could and should have been punished more today. Only time will tell of course but the proof on offer so far is pretty damning.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast