+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The fishal Killie away roll call, match thread and all that sh1t

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘We have an old firm mentality’

Who said that - nae Del surely? 😂

Many fans will certainly share the uglies view that our team should be going to Killie & winning.

I don’t think the manager, players or board do though...

How did Wilson do?

Any good touches?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The boy Vyner looked alright.
    Every cloud.

Would love to hear what the issue is with Devlin. But our Sycophantic journos would never dare ask that question

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    How did Wilson do?

Any good touches?
    To be fair he was the only one up front in the first half with any sort of end product as tame as they were. The worrying thing is that DM thought keeping Gallagher on was the better option. No end product whatsoever a complete waste of a jersey.
    I would like Wilson to be given an extended run in the team either up front by himself or alongside the boy who can't stay on his feet. DM will never go 4-4-2 though as it will never work unlike his 4-5-1 formation which wreaks havoc every week for the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    To be fair he was the only one up front in the first half with any sort of end product as tame as they were. The worrying thing is that DM thought keeping Gallagher on was the better option. No end product whatsoever a complete waste of a jersey.
    I would like Wilson to be given an extended run in the team either up front by himself or alongside the boy who can't stay on his feet. DM will never go 4-4-2 though as it will never work unlike his 4-5-1 formation which wreaks havoc every week for the opposition.
    So he was motm then?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    ‘We have an old firm mentality’

What, we’re dead?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So he was motm then?

That would be Considine

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Who said that - nae Del surely? ��

Many fans will certainly share the uglies view that our team should be going to Killie & winning.

I don’t think the manager, players or board do though...
    If the bigot brothers both win tomorrow I’m sure they’re both already 5 ahead of 3rd.
    After three games.

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    NEVER going to happen.
    McInnes was in the Times today saying Wilson struggles up against two centre halves with his back to goal.
    He said he feels he’ll get the best out of him playing him “off the right”.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Hmmm - couple of decent moments, but at least two utter brain farts that could have easily cost us.

The jury is still out for me m’lud.

I agree.
    Nearly cost us a goal when he failed to clear a through ball.
    Probably better at centre half though?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast