+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: The fishal Killie away roll call, match thread and all that sh1t

It was the players' fault. Oh, and apparently we have an Old Firm mentality...home and away

“A draw feels like a defeat at Aberdeen and so it should. It feels underwhelming.
    “I thought we were safe, we were OK but OK doesn’t get the job done.
    “We needed more from our forward areas, quicker passes, more intent, more quality and more willing.
    “Some of my players, whether they’ve been here for a while or have just arrived, should know we’ve always prided ourselves in having a kind of Old Firm mentality home and away.
    “We had the best away record in the league last year and we see the importance in every game
    “For us to turn that one point into three we have to ask more questions of the opposition.
    “We’ll keep working, trying to improve and hopefully we can be a bit more of all these things in our next game against Ross County.”

Our number 16 "the big lad" is it possible for him to stay on his feet at all? spends more time falling on his @rse than he does trying to play football, incidentally that is something he will never be able to do...

What a fkn prick

Our leaders interview post match interview was fkn superb his comment about us having old firm mentality was fkn ludicrous

Hey min just fk off

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No it will be a battle for third. You will have celtic and sevco then ten teams that are different shades of dross
    Pretty much this. Celtic will win it again but will be pushed very closely by a frankly bloody good rangers team. Let's be honest about that. As poor as we are we'll still end up in third but hindies behind the runners up.

Outwith the glasgow pair Scottish fitba is as poor quality as I've seen it since the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Pretty much this. Celtic will win it again but will be pushed very closely by a frankly bloody good rangers team. Let's be honest about that. As poor as we are we'll still end up in third but hindies behind the runners up.

Outwith the glasgow pair Scottish fitba is as poor quality as I've seen it since the 70s.
    At least the ugly truth for most of us makes some happy. Other than us finishing third which is not going to happen.

Aye, the mid seventies
    Early and late seventies we were s’hit hot.

I thought it was an age between our cup wins in 1970 and 1982

Actually it was a bloody age.

29 years and counting is a f’uckin disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The radio were talking about McInnes saying Hedges amd McGinn are fatigued. Fit the f@ck its August
    McInnes was going on about resting players before the St Mirren game because they were tired after the Europa League game.

If he thinks his players are tired then he should be making sure they are fitter but he doesn’t seem to be bothered about that for some reason.

Thank f’uck we didn’t reach the group stages

That would have been a disaster, we might have had to put up with lacklustre league performances.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye, the mid seventies
    Early and late seventies we were s’hit hot.
    Aye I should of been more specific. The Bonthrone years pretty much.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast