+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The fishal Killie away roll call, match thread and all that sh1t

The fishal Killie away roll call, match thread and all that sh1t

In or oot - The usual

Furryboots - Red TV International, nae sure fit room I will watch it in yet............. decisions decisions and all that

Pre - chilling in the hoose with a wine or two with Mrs Sheep as its way too fkn hot to step ootside just now ffs

Post - another few wines wines with Mrs Sheep

Prediction - 0-0 and the result of another sheer masterclass display of tactical wizardry from illustrious leader.

Another dourfest of a game likely.

DM's starting X1;

Lewis
    Logan Considine McKenna Leigh
    Ferguson Ojo
    Gallagher Hedges McLennan
    Cosgrove

Subs; Cerny, Vyner, Bryson, Campbell, McGinn, Main & Wilson

Prediction?

0-0...then again, when's the last time we kept a clean sheet away from home?
    Genuinely can't remember?

in/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Simpson Park , Islavale v Whitehills (was supposed to be Glenafton v Cumnock but got a better offer at night)

Pre - Irvine Vics v Irvine Meadow (Friday night). Could be a riot. Literally

Post- Night oot

Prediction - Islavale to win, Irvine Meadow to win

Oot
    Budapest
    Will probably watch via a stream
    We’re due a loss down there.
    Pissed off with this season already

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Simpson Park , Islavale v Whitehills
    When the Maroons are playing roon the corner v Turriff???

Nae sure if my older brither is still on the Vale committee, but he'll probably be there, a fine loon, and far less foul-mouthed than me.

I think Vale games start earlier, so you could get the second half at The Undisputed Home Of Intergalactic Fitba.

I'll be standing near Kynoch Park's new disabled shelter (it's a shed), offering my usual sagely tactical advice to Deano and swearing at the scores updates service on my phone, and the stand-side linesman.

Did you know that Islavale's original name had sod all to do with the river that runs through God's Ain Central Banffshire Market Town? They have a history of players who like a drop, and they were originally called I Love Ale, until the soft-soaping tourist authorities got on to it.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    When the Maroons are playing roon the corner v Turriff???

Nae sure if my older brither is still on the Vale committee, but he'll probably be there, a fine loon, and far less foul-mouthed than me.

I think Vale games start earlier, so you could get the second half at The Undisputed Home Of Intergalactic Fitba.

I'll be standing near Kynoch Park's new disabled shelter (it's a shed), offering my usual sagely tactical advice to Deano and swearing at the scores updates service on my phone, and the stand-side linesman.

Did you know that Islavale's original name had sod all to do with the river that runs through God's Ain Central Banffshire Market Town? They have a history of players who like a drop, and they were originally called I Love Ale, until the soft-soaping tourist authorities got on to it.
    I need to be in toon for 17.30 thats why i picked the Vale as its earlier. Also as i never played there. Was either banned or just missed it when playing for Buchanhaven

If thats true thats fantastic

In/oot - oot

Prediction - Killie win.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    0-0...then again, when's the last time we kept a clean sheet away from home?
    Genuinely can't remember?
    Juteopolis versus the derry rhumba last game of the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    If thats true thats fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Juteopolis versus the derry rhumba last game of the season?
    Killie away in the top 6 game. McKenna goal. 1-0 for the Will-Be-Michty-Again. Killie filthy as **** with a rake of red cards, the sub-hun pricks.

http://www.afcheritage.org/matches/f...9&squad=Senior

We'd have drawn 0-0 at The Govan Abbatoir, but for two penalties awarded by the hun ersehole, and ironically-monikered Don ****ing Robertson.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 21-08-2019 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Daphne Broon's pishflaps

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast