+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Thread v READING

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    There are plenty of Albion fans who feel the same as me as well as plenty who think he is great. I've never known a player split the supporters so much.
    I guess you have never heard the Albion fans booing him every time he touched the ball in some games (something I've never done by the way).
    Odd that in all the time he has been with us no bigger clubs (indeed any clubs) have come knocking trying to sign him.
    When did you first have suspicions that I am brainless?
    I’ve never understood the fans who don’t rate Brunt.

Over the 2008-2018 Premier League era Brunt was third in the list of providers for goals.

Anybody that doesn’t respect that really does lack appreciation of the game especially when you consider some of the world stars who have featured in the better teams and thus had better players both to give them the ball and for them to then pass to.

A quality player and a true legend of our club.

Him and Gera have been our best two players of the last 17 years since we first made it into the Premier League in my opinion followed by Foster and Olsson.

Plenty exist though don't they Mick?
    I don't think anyone didn't rate Gera as one of our top players of the last twenty years.

I was trying to find your list of goal providers in the Prem Mick but couldn't. Found the all time list of assists and was truly surprised to see Gareth Barry ranks 15th with 64.
    Ryan Giggs is top with 162 and has 51 more than second place!

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    I was trying to find your list of goal providers in the Prem Mick but couldn't. Found the all time list of assists and was truly surprised to see Gareth Barry ranks 15th with 64.
    Ryan Giggs is top with 162 and has 51 more than second place!
    I think my son said it was from SKY SPORTS statistics Chris.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)