+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tin-pot League?

On the positive side, it's really only division 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    And throughout our history right from the beginning if a new lower league is formed we don't wait long to try it out.
    In the case of the 5th tier, 39 years is quite a long time. We've had two spells in the top flight since then.

Well said Tarquin. I agree a little long in the tooth but equally interesting. Not that elite could ever find a positive reaction within in his reportoire. Waits with baited breath for his caustic reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Well said Tarquin. I agree a little long in the tooth but equally interesting. Not that elite could ever find a positive reaction within in his reportoire. Waits with baited breath for his caustic reply.
    If you tell me what the question is I'll be happy to give you a reply, caustic or otherwise.

I honestly don't have a clue what the f*ck you are on about.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Personally I thought this was a decent post by the OP, albeit a little overly verbose.....notes to the OP.....firstly throw in a few jokes (***ual ones hold their attention span the best).....controversy works (calling Elitus a gimp, or Navy a homo at some point usually works!), threaten to meet someone outside the TBI for a bout of fisticuffs...guaranteed to get them diverted from Love Island.

You have to remember, the average IQ of a MAD poster is fractionally above that of a chi-chak....I am here purely in an observational capacity btw.
    I haven't a clue what a chi_chak is. Forgive me if it's obvious or summat you young uns say.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you tell me what the question is I'll be happy to give you a reply, caustic or otherwise.

I honestly don't have a clue what the f*ck you are on about.
    Your language is getting progressively worse.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Your language is getting progressively worse.
    Look, he used the word 'caustic' before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    How well promoted teams often do in League 2 tells you there’s not much if any difference between the top half of the NL and the bottom half of League 2.

However if we don’t get 6 points at the weekend and a healthy boost to the GD Ardley should be sacked.
    No he shouldn't you myopic buffoon.
    Most of us are happy at the progress being made, not itching to sack a manager in August.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Look, he used the word 'caustic' before I did.
    He did.

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    No he shouldn't you myopic buffoon.
    Most of us are happy at the progress being made, not itching to sack a manager in August.
    To progress you need to win football matches. 1 win in 5 isn't progress but Ardley has got the perfect opportunity to start showing he finally means business this holiday weekend. Hopefully he will take it and be positive, in which case we probably will win both matches and get some genuine momentum going.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast