+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jon Gallagher

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Reminds me of Adam Rooney and his goals
    aye but that's all he did and it was time for him to move despite being joint top scorer. Even when being dicked about

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Reminds me of Adam Rooney and his goals
    Its amazing that some don't see the benefit he brings to the team.
    Reminds me of Sam Cosgrove (Donkey) and his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Going by the scorers and assists thread he has the most assists at the moment so he must bring some composure.
    Gallagher is a good bit better than I expected a US college player (division 2, whatever you want to call it) to be, and he's had far more first team exposure than I ever thought he would.
    However, I think the first few games of promise (and possible over blown praise) were partly due to his match readiness compared to the rest of the team.
    Overall, he's been a good addition to the squad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    He's nae muckle eese. Fits the clubs fascination with paddies. I suspect we've only taken him as a favour to one of the yank mobsters who are looking to invest in the new stadium as part of a money laundering exercise.
    And and you’re lot don’t like the paddies, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Its amazing that some don't see the benefit he brings to the team.
    Reminds me of Sam Cosgrove (Donkey) and his goals.
    I am grateful for the donkeys goal contribution and I have always said that, but that does not automatically make him the quality of player we need to bring our club forward.
    Actually that is a significant indication of how poor a team we actually have become if we are relying on "players" of the standard of Sam Cosgrove to help us progress.
    Gallagher falls under that category as well, as does Ojo, Main, Taylor etc etc

But yet there are some folks who seriously believe we are being a successful and progressing team being lead by McWinless ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    And and you’re lot don’t like the paddies, do you?
    Explain yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I am grateful for the donkeys goal contribution and I have always said that, but that does not automatically make him the quality of player we need to bring our club forward.
    Actually that is a significant indication of how poor a team we actually have become if we are relying on "players" of the standard of Sam Cosgrove to help us progress.
    Gallagher falls under that category as well, as does Ojo, Main, Taylor etc etc

But yet there are some folks who seriously believe we are being a successful and progressing team being lead by McWinless ffs
    I think it's clear, you don't rate our top goal scorer or the person with the greatest assists
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 22-08-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think it's clear, you don;t rate our top goal scorer or the person with the greatest assists
    His point is valid though isn't it? The standard of player in our squad isn't high enough to take us to the next level.

His point is valid though isn't it? The standard of player in our squad isn't high enough to take us to the next level.
    What's your expectations?
    A goal scorer who has scored an average of a goal a game (9 in 9)
    A player who has assisted almost a goal every 2 games (4 in 9)

Surely if they are not deemed good enough, does any of the players in our squad meet your expectations?

Explain yourself.
    Fairly obvious I would have thought

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast