+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Jon Gallagher

Gallagher is a bit of a headless chicken for me. Might be a useful squad player, but a bit pointless perhaps - he doesn't really make an impact coming off the bench.

He's been here 5 or 6 months... anyone know what his best position is? Nope, me neither.

Fast, but not enough skill or ability to beat his man in a wide position. Not enough creativity or vision to play the no10 role. Not enough aggression, presence, positional awareness or tackling ability to play the holding midfield position.

He runs around a lot and causes a nuisance. He's basically a faster version of Stevie May. Nothing against the lad, he gives his all, and we've certainly had worse - but he's not good enough if we want to be winning trophies.

I’m pretty sure there’s more to us not being good enough to win trophies than Jon Gallagher being in the squad

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m pretty sure there’s more to us not being good enough to win trophies than Jon Gallagher being in the squad
    Absolutely - all I'm saying is the general level of player needs to be better than him if we're hoping to win things

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678