+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 13 Years Ago Today

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m living there just now. There’s reminders everywhere
    Visited Dumfries with the family a few months back and took the kids round my old haunts. First time there for years. It's pretty grim these days but by all accounts been on the decline for years. Had a decent meal at the Pizzeria at Dock Park though...

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    Visited Dumfries with the family a few months back and took the kids round my old haunts. First time there for years. It's pretty grim these days but by all accounts been on the decline for years. Had a decent meal at the Pizzeria at Dock Park though...
    The food is great in there. It’s really got that authentic feel with the over friendly owner with greasy swept back hair smoking fags. I love the place.

What’s the script with the Hole in the Wall!? I’ve never seen a place like that. Karaoke mosh pits & what looks like a pensioners swinging club on a Saturday afternoon. Place is rammed with geriatrics touching each other up.

Tend to stick to the Coach & Horses & the Waverley

The Waverley up beside the station. I never went in. Had the look of somewhere that's closed down to me.

The Queen of the South across from the loreburne shopping centre bus stops isn't too bad.

It’s the hotel above the Waverley that’s closed. Nice wee pub with a funny smell

You’ll run into Scott Kerr if you’re a regular in the coach then.. 60 something, has his own band ‘way up’. Good lad, regular at Palmerston, hasn’t went the way of the filth like most of the toon.

It’s the hotel above the Waverley that’s closed. Nice wee pub with a funny smell
    I liked Dumfries. Bit rundown and the Nith bursting it's banks is a pest but I've seen worse places.

Palmerston is magic. The mainer and home end are proper and little things like the murals on the walls behind the old away end show it's a footballing town.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I liked Dumfries. Bit rundown and the Nith bursting it's banks is a pest but I've seen worse places.

Palmerston is magic. The mainer and home end are proper and little things like the murals on the walls behind the old away end show it's a footballing town.
    Oliver Mundell (Fluffy Jnr) is going tonto against the SNP because they’re spending money on the flood defences to protect the businesses along the sands.
    Apparently it’s money wasted as it’s tradition that it floods & the shops/ pubs can cope being 5ft under water.

What a cock

Speaking of Palmerston, we need to sort that Mason min

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Speaking of Palmerston, we need to sort that Mason min
    Absolutely. Have a wee swatch at the fixture list and let me know.

Absolutely. Have a wee swatch at the fixture list and let me know.
    We could make it an abmad day out and end up in a drunken punch up about swans

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast