+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 13 Years Ago Today

There’s plenty of swans on (not above) the River Nith. If you can verify that that is indeed the case, then we can really put this argument to bed

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    You’ll run into Scott Kerr if you’re a regular in the coach then.. 60 something, has his own band ‘way up’. Good lad, regular at Palmerston, hasn’t went the way of the filth like most of the toon.
    I just pop in from time to time. One of its quirks is the pisher is plastered with Beatles lyrics. Reading them is quite funny. How those c*nts ever made money is beyond me

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I just pop in from time to time. One of its quirks is the pisher is plastered with Beatles lyrics. Reading them is quite funny. How those c*nts ever made money is beyond me
    Let me just state now. The Beatles were the most over rated band ever

In fact a thread is due

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Let me just state now. The Beatles were the most over rated band ever

In fact a thread is due
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There’s a wee music festival on 5th-7th September up at the Crichton if you’re into that.

https://www.smalltownsounds.co.uk/do...-full-line-up/

Good wee band playing above the bin accord centre not long ago. Also noticed some young scallies steaming about with central coaches sponsored AFC thunderclaps and AFC flags. Not happy that I missed them being handed oot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234