+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jackett in Jeopardy?

Jackett in Jeopardy?

Seems that our beloved ex manager is not flavour of the month with Pompey fans.

Pompey Chairman Michael Eisner tweeted after the Coventry game "Disappointing Tuesday at Fratton Park, on the pitch and on I follow, but Mark and Kenny will, with the support of the fans, steer the ship with skill and passion as we play 43 more league matches. "

Pompey fans soon reacted to the tweet, with many disagreeing with Eisner and calling for the Welshman to leave the club. Amongst other things, they criticised Jackett for his dour football style, perceived lack of passion in his team’s displays and poor tactics.

While there was some support for Jackett, on the whole, it appears Eisner might have misjudged the mood of many Pompey fans who seem to be losing faith in their boss.

Of course its very early days and like the Millers they have new players to bed in. However, its the blokes 3rd season so there's a possibility that before long our ex manager will Pompey's ex.

Fans moaning on social media? Surely not

Oh Dear
    How Sad
    Never Mind

Since when have football fans been patient ?
    He does have a good record of getting out of this League. Portsmouth have spent big this season, top spenders in League One by a long way. Expectations will be high on the back of those transfers.

I would actually prefer Wednesday to get promoted than this pr*ck.

No Jackett required. Phil Collins 1985

No respect for this man at all. No bottle for a real fight when up against it. hope it all goes tits up for him!

Burn baby burn

A smoking jacket

Sink or swim - life Jackett

I can’t hold down a job - a book by Jackie Tinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Sink or swim - life Jackett

I can’t hold down a job - a book by Jackie Tinn
    As they day in the USA, worth Jack ****

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast