+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin McDonald

Kevin McDonald

Was he the Bully people say he was or was it just a case of the snow flakes not liking discipline?
    Totally ignorant to the details, glad no issues with him being a pedo but was he just old school or did he go over the top?

I think Kevin has been treated poorly by the Villa Board, I will always be grateful for his contribution over the years, it's a shame some of the young lads he has coached over the years are not speaking up on his behalf.

I know back in the day people did not suffer fools and *******ed you if you
    needed it, today the snowflakes are using todays PC to punish what was deemed the norm back in the day. If bullying is not allowed today and it was then just leave it be. Next we will hear Ron Sounders being named as a bully, he probably was but he is not now so leave it alone.
    Back in the day, you could smack a womens back side, it was deemed normal, funny and maybe a bit flattering but now, you can be locked up for it so, whats the point using todays pc rules to charge someone for touching someone back in say 1975?
    There is bullying and there is discipline, there is having a laugh and there is molestation, there descibing someone by there colour and there is racism. There is a difference, they are not all crimes!!!

It was deemed normal, in some quarters to ‘smack a woman’s backside’ because society was a misogynistic cesspit. I’ve never been an angel, and have done things in the past that when I look back now think, what a kn0b. But even I thought ***ual harassment was abhorent.

Funny or flattering? Crikey mate, give ya head a wobble.

Agree about the coaching and discipline tho. And you're right about today's snowflake generation.

Well the smaking a womans backside was acceoted, its not just my opinion as talki g to some of the elder women in my office today all say the same. There was no harm in it. Dont think its my head that needs a wobble!

Fair enough Dave, if that’s what you believe, each to their own.

It was accepted because women had no avenue to make a complaint, without fear of repercussions. Today they do, and rightly so IMO.

But if it’s me that’s wrong, then I’ll happily wobble my head at the people who feel/felt the need to grope others without consent.

Times have certainly changed for the better, not sure how I felt back in those days, but I know if anyone had spanked my wife he would have got a thick lip in return.

Today, we are living in a society that cannot do or say anything, no wonder people live like hermits, go to work drive home dash inside the front door and lock it. I must admit, if I did it today, i would expect the sack so I know my boundries. Do you not remember dancing on the dance floor with a girl and feeling her bottom? I do, again today most blokes will say erm no thanks, you might sue me!!
    By the way when I say smack I litterally mean A tap, maybe followed by wolf whistle, sorry thats banned as well.....going slightly off topic but good debate!
    Last edited by TrianonDave; 23-08-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Top tip for seedy little office managers...

Keep the ***ual harassment forms in the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet. That way you'll get a good view of her arse.

I remember in my first proper job, there was what is best described as a coogar, but what was better described as mutton dressed as lamb, ***ually frustrated 50 something woman who I worked with. I was 17 and she would always brush up past me in the office, the stationary cupboard, coffee room etc. One day she grabbed my crotch and squeezed. I went to my manager and told him what had happened, he said it was serious misconduct, and ***ual harassment and did I want to take it further?

I said I did...

I was 17. I wanted to take it all the way!!

Lol good one Sam, imagine sueing her for molestation now? You would be laughed at.
    I used to work at Rover in Longbridge, back in the day, there was a short cut through the sewing room which was 90% women. Any man to dare go through would be debagged and ***ually assaulted by around 50 *** hungry women, it was just a laugh! Most walked round!
    Those were the days.....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)