+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No deal block

No deal block

I see all the opposition leaders have gone against the majority of people again. I’ve got my yellow vest at the ready!!

Quote Originally Posted by rambaggie View Post
    I see all the opposition leaders have gone against the majority of people again. I’ve got my yellow vest at the ready!!
    Tell me, what majority did a No Deal Brexit ever have?

You're quite right 123. Nobody voted voted for a no deal Brexit. Nobody voted for a deal Brexit either. The majority voted to leave the EU which was one of the only two options on the voting form unless you can prove that there was another option on the voting form.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    You're quite right 123. Nobody voted voted for a no deal Brexit. Nobody voted for a deal Brexit either. The majority voted to leave the EU which was one of the only two options on the voting form unless you can prove that there was another option on the voting form.
    Not quite. All of the literature and debate beforehand was that a leave vote would be to leave with a deal.

I appreciate you're frustrated because the question in the referendum was not defined.

Having said that, we've had two democratic elections since that referendum, and the parties supporting a No Deal have not won a combined majority vote share in either.

A No Deal Brexit is undemocratic.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Not quite. All of the literature and debate beforehand was that a leave vote would be to leave with a deal.

I appreciate you're frustrated because the question in the referendum was not defined.

Having said that, we've had two democratic elections since that referendum, and the parties supporting a No Deal have not won a combined majority vote share in either.

A No Deal Brexit is undemocratic.

Idiot!!! In Boris we trust - it’s as simple as 123 to understand that!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Idiot!!! In Boris we trust - it’s as simple as 123 to understand that!
    Hello Board Gobsh1te, it's been a while...

Yes, so simple! Boris is absolutely one to trust. It's not like he got sacked for lying before he became an MP, or that it is unknown how many children he has with how many women, because he has several NDAs in place.

At least he's competent in his job, its not like he accidentally added time onto the jail term of a British Citizen arrested for 'spying' in Iran with his public comments, or that he plundered £50m on a bridge that was never built.

I'm sure you can definitely trust his word, like when he closed 10 fire stations as London Mayor and told us we were safer because of it.

Tell me Village Idiot, what is it that particularly draws you to Johnson's trustworthiness?

As a matter of interest 123, who would you trust?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Hello Board Gobsh1te, it's been a while...

Yes, so simple! Boris is absolutely one to trust. It's not like he got sacked for lying before he became an MP, or that it is unknown how many children he has with how many women, because he has several NDAs in place.

At least he's competent in his job, its not like he accidentally added time onto the jail term of a British Citizen arrested for 'spying' in Iran with his public comments, or that he plundered £50m on a bridge that was never built.

I'm sure you can definitely trust his word, like when he closed 10 fire stations as London Mayor and told us we were safer because of it.

Tell me Village Idiot, what is it that particularly draws you to Johnson's trustworthiness?

The only idiot on this board is you which is why you are ridiculed on almost every political piece of utter garbage you post!

Go wave your anti leave placard with your mate Jezza and ask him if there's any progress on the free uni fees he promised on the back of a fag packet! He's a bigger tool than you and Jesus, that takes some doing!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The only idiot on this board is you which is why you are ridiculed on almost every political piece of utter garbage you post!

Go wave your anti leave placard with your mate Jezza and ask him if there's any progress on the free uni fees he promised on the back of a fag packet! He's a bigger tool than you and Jesus, that takes some doing!
    Excellent answer, deflect the question and call someone else an idiot/tool.

I'll leave you to your day of wishing death upon elderly politicians and people you disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    As a matter of interest 123, who would you trust?
    Very few of them. But Johnson has to be up there as one of the most untrustworthy in the HoC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)