+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jc4pm

Jc4pm

This would be the biggest upheaval since he threw the moneylenders out of the temple! The other JC would be asking for incontrovertible proof that the money changers were up to no good and seeking an open and meaningful dialogue leading to the possible negotiated withdrawal of the moneylenders from the said temple.

We all know "BIG Money" does its nasty business, it just takes a person who believes in doing the right thing to say so.

Attachment 13684

Jeremy has one big problem, and I don't think much can be done about it. The politest way I can put this is to point out that he's just not the sharpest knife in the box is he, the crusty old duffer is thick as mince, a male version of Dianne Abbott. Even the braindead Theresa May could run rings round him, it's a severe handicap for someone who wants to be in charge of the world's 5th largest economy.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Jeremy has one big problem, and I don't think much can be done about it. The politest way I can put this is to point out that he's just not the sharpest knife in the box is he, the crusty old duffer is thick as mince, a male version of Dianne Abbott. Even the braindead Theresa May could run rings round him, it's a severe handicap for someone who wants to be in charge of the world's 5th largest economy.
    I've told you before sinkov, JC is much too nice a person to be involved in front line politics and thick he certainly is not. He suffers from a severe shortage of political pragmatism, he means well, but he really does not have either the capacity or the wherewithal to be Machiavellian and nasty.

'' He suffers from a severe shortage of political pragmatism, he means well, but'', yes, he was elected to be the leader .....''here the blind are leading the blind''!!....( Tell me, who are your heroes and I will tell you who you are! )
    Last edited by Balanbam00; 24-08-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I've told you before sinkov, JC is much too nice a person to be involved in front line politics and thick he certainly is not. He suffers from a severe shortage of political pragmatism, he means well, but he really does not have either the capacity or the wherewithal to be Machiavellian and nasty.
    We're talking politics BT, and while he may be well educated, well read etc, and I'm sure he is, in a political sense he's a numpty, out of his depth as leader of HM Opposition. I'm sure he's a 'nicer' person than slimeballs like Blair and Cameron but that's irrelevant when he's on his feet in the Commons. Most good/useful politicians are devious b@stards, Jeremy has made a living out of being a man of principal, fine on the backbenches, lethal for a party leader.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    We're talking politics BT, and while he may be well educated, well read etc, and I'm sure he is, in a political sense he's a numpty, out of his depth as leader of HM Opposition. I'm sure he's a 'nicer' person than slimeballs like Blair and Cameron but that's irrelevant when he's on his feet in the Commons. Most good/useful politicians are devious b@stards, Jeremy has made a living out of being a man of principal, fine on the backbenches, lethal for a party leader.
    Hate to say it sinkov, but you are finally singing from my hymn sheet.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    '' He suffers from a severe shortage of political pragmatism, he means well, but'', yes, he was elected to be the leader .....''here the blind are leading the blind''!!....( Tell me, who are your heroes and I will tell you who you are! )
    My heroes include Elizabeth Tudor, Horatio Nelson and Winston Churchill. Who am I Balan?

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)