+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Daniel Stendal & Dale Tonge theory

Daniel Stendal & Dale Tonge theory

The more i see Tonge taking pressers, and the fact there's seemingly no progress on the new contract for DS, the more i think Tonge is being lined up to take charge at the end of the season. Obviously DS family is back over in Germany, and i'm willing to bet his agent is lining him up with a club back in his native country.

Any proof on this ? Tha loves a conspiracy theory dunt tha , gu scaremongering on BBS thi favrit forum ,

One way or another, conspiracy theories aside a reckon Herr Stendel wint be here this time next year anyway

Dale Tonge is the man Pass , nubdis invincible !!

Since Wilson’s first stint at the club only Simon Davies and Wilson in his Second stint have stayed more than two seasons before they left the club!

It’s all going Dale Tonge

Hoss will point the finger at Stendel if it goes t1ts up this season. Hoss will claim he gave Stendel every opportunity by bringing in a significant upgrade of players, all within the best transfer window in our history. The Head Coach may have wanted some experience and one or two quality signings but that fell outside our Spreadsheet Policy. If the Head Coach is unable to work within this policy and develop the youngsters into saleable assets and, at the same time, be successful in the Championship, then it is perhaps best for all concerned that we look elsewhere.

Dale Tonge a cheap yes man is not my choice but which manager/coach can work with all these restraints NOBODY it's an impossible task and sooner these suits realize it the better

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Dale Tonge a cheap yes man is not my choice but which manager/coach can work with all these restraints NOBODY it's an impossible task and sooner these suits realize it the better
    People such as these owners don't do emotion Dooali , it's simply cold hard business to them , we could be a nut and bolt factory and you'd have the same mindset .

Problem on the horizon for them is that football is an emotional business just as they found out at OGC Nice and then sold up when they were exposed as to why they were at the French club .

I'd love to see the accounts in full I really would .