+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Well its a beautiful Day

Well its a beautiful Day

The Sun is shining ,
    The birds are singing,
    2 lot's of weshing dried,
    Nice gentle breeze , 24 degrees,
    WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG !!

Got a bad feeling abart today , I'll leave it at that for nar .

No two ways about it, these are the kind of games and teams we have to win

Do you know what? I haven't for some reason don't know why and can't explain it? Maybe it's because the sun is shining and we are at home?
    I've gone for a 1-1 draw today but for some reason I think Scmidt will start and have a blinding game and Wilks will provide an assist or two or even score, don't know if it will be good enough to win the game but I just have a feeling that I don't usually get!!!!!

Well I hope my gut feeling is right, but I have to say my inner optimism has now faded a bit after seeing the team!
    The only change from Tuesday being Pinnilos for Williams, still no Woodrow. I can only hope that he wants them to rectify the dismal performance on Tuesday by allowing a virtually unchanged side to gel?
    If Thiam plays a shocker again today he shouldn't see a team sheet for some time!

This is utter sh1 te

Worry meter still at defcon 3, we better learn quick or I'll Ave to change the bulb.

Seriously tho, we're in for a long season. Now we see, whether These nippers can hack it, at minute we look fragile.

home now left a halftime just couldn't watch that ****e.

theres nothing i could say to make it sound that we have a chance.

In about 4 years they might make half decent players, at the moment it’s men against boys. I’m dreading us playing the top teams.