+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: v Luton Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    As fans we can only comment on what we see and then go in to the back catalogue for some kind of yardstick .

To a man against Fulham we were absolutely off the scale , as good as I've seen us at this level given the quality of the opposition .

Today was the polar opposite , something in between would have us competitive I feel .

We've all said on here to a man that we needed a couple in with the reight minerals at this level , a leader was paramount in my opinion .

Bahre aint a leader , he's enough on his plate trying to cut it at championship level , he was absolutely dreadful today , niver shirked niver hid but jeez he was poor , he's no kid either at 24 years of age .

There's genuine talent within the group but if the confidence levels drop to zilch then we are done for , this feckin league will eat you alive .

The most annoying thing is that we've been here before , can't get my feckin head round it , I really can't .

Tha should have heard Conway spouting b@llax on stage in the fan zone , long term vision blah blah , no long term vision here because we sell every fecker who attracts a bid and replace them with significantly inferior players from the outset .

Andersen and Diaby are better than Pinnock and Lindsay , are they feck , they may well be in the longer term but what about the here and now .

It's feckin mental this philosophy , send a young Sparky out on a rewire with 6 months experience and see how he goes on , it would take him a fornit to do a 4 day job .

That's where we are mate , step up is fine because he will get there in the end but trouble is he's pyssed his customer off and they are a week out of where they expected .
    Couldn't have put it better missen. Good post mate

Av spokken to Hoss fo first time. Well, not exactly spokken but sharted across at 'im. A wo leaning in the sun on the metal fence just befooar 2-00pm in fronta Reception when up rocked Hoss walking up frum the Fan Zone accompanied by a white shirted/red tied minder. A sharted, "Tha wants to get sum experience in". A dunt know if he heard or not burri mumbled summat abart the roster being fine. Thad think he'd dress better than an un-ironed pair a jeans and a crumpled blue coit.
    Unless shiz got designer stubble and hairy legs the 50/50 Lass wont theear.
    Ed the pleasure of seeing Animal darn near the Fan Zone. Smashing bloke. We all ev images abart what fooak are like in "real life" and I can say that whatever disagreements we ev on here he really is a good 'un. He told me Hoss ed been pillakin the adoring fans on stage at the Fan Zone abart seeing the vision the owners ev for the club.

Anyway first heyf. Defence exposed fo wot it is--a bunch of "significant upgrade" kids assembled by Hoss being ripped apart by more experienced pro's. Cud easily ev been 1-5 at heyf time.
    Luton tired / took foot off pedal second heyf and we ed mooar of the play but nivva really looked like pulling three goals back. That's five games in a row we ev let in two or mooar.

Daniel evvin to rely in the second heyf on Sibbick and Halme at CB and Ben Williams (who did well to be fair)at full back. No one leading the line up front.

Worrying times.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-08-2019 at 06:51 PM.

No need to worry these kids will bring us back up next season then we can sell them all......!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Av spokken to Hoss fo first time. Well, not exactly spokken but sharted across at 'im. A wo leaning in the sun on the metal fence just befooar 2-00pm in fronta Reception when up rocked Hoss walking up frum the Fan Zone accompanied by a white shirted/red tied minder. A sharted, "Tha wants to get sum experience in". A dunt know if he heard or not burri mumbled summat abart the roster being fine. Thad think he'd dress better than an un-ironed pair a jeans and a crumpled blue coit.
    Unless shiz got designer stubble and hairy legs the 50/50 Lass wont theear.
    Ed the pleasure of seeing Animal darn near the Fan Zone. Smashing bloke. We all ev images abart what fooak are like in "real life" and I can say that whatever disagreements we ev on here he really is a good 'un. He told me Hoss ed been pillakin the adoring fans on stage at the Fan Zone abart seeing the vision the owners ev for the club.

Anyway first heyf. Defence exposed fo wot it is--a bunch of "significant upgrade" kids assembled by Hoss being ripped apart by more experienced pro's. Cud easily ev been 1-5 at heyf time.
    Luton tired / took foot off pedal second heyf and we ed mooar of the play but nivva really looked like pulling three goals back. That's five games in a row we ev let in two or mooar.

Daniel evvin to rely in the second heyf on Sibbick and Halme at CB and Ben Williams (who did well to be fair)at full back. No one leading the line up front.

Worrying times.
    An absolute pleasure to put a face to a name after all these years SB .

Was told today, by someone in the Supporters Trust, that with Dougall out for the first three months of the season, Stendel asked them to sign Matty James, and they refused

Should be an interesting Q&A on Wednesday evening

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Should be an interesting Q&A on Wednesday evening
    Not really Nozzer , most of the incumbents will swallow every word they are told .

Saw it myself today when Conway was on the stage at the fan zone .

Fans that have seen this club in all Three divisions and some of us Four getting hoodwinked by a Yank who knows feck all about football , absolutely feck all .

Tha couldn't mek this shyte up .

Time enough folk woke up who follow this club , I reckon another relegation to league one might do it .

Feckin deserve better than that embarrassment today that I do know .

I reckon all told £35m has passed through this clubs hands over two owners these last four yearz and we are watching shyte like that today .

Niver feckin reight and niver will be , I don't expect us to tear up the league but for ffs that's not acceptable .

A saw SB and Animal belting art "sweet caroline" int fan Zone evvin a reyt owd neesup , 50/50 lass wa up near club shop SB , multicolored leggingson , and 2 day stubble !!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    A saw SB and Animal belting art "sweet caroline" int fan Zone evvin a reyt owd neesup , 50/50 lass wa up near club shop SB , multicolored leggingson , and 2 day stubble !!
    A cut reyt across car park frum Oakwell Sandwich Shop so nivva saw her. It worra stocky lad darn in her spot on corner. A worronly 150 art frum winning it.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A cut reyt across car park frum Oakwell Sandwich Shop so nivva saw her. It worra stocky lad darn in her spot on corner. A worronly 150 art frum winning it.
    Arr worrabart eythundredoff ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast