+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Part of bbc sports summing upThe Rams looked to be on course for a well-deserved win

Part of bbc sports summing upThe Rams looked to be on course for a well-deserved win

The Rams looked to be on course for a well-deserved win until Pereira went down questionably under the challenge of Lowe, before Zohore converted from the spot.

Cant see for the life of me how they reach these conclusions. What with the Ref and media perceptions you do wonder what they are watching.

According to Sky TV's scanning of the crowd we hardly had any support

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    The Rams looked to be on course for a well-deserved win until Pereira went down questionably under the challenge of Lowe, before Zohore converted from the spot.

Cant see for the life of me how they reach these conclusions. What with the Ref and media perceptions you do wonder what they are watching.
    FFS - one way traffic 2nd half and vociferous support!?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    FFS - one way traffic 2nd half and vociferous support!?
    I could only hear the baggies fans through most of the match Swedish. Its like remainers just following an orchestrated script!

Oh dear, how sad, never mind.

I thought i could hear the Derby lot bleating from here, but it turns outh it's just the sheep on the nearby hill.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)