+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billy Jones

Billy Jones

I think I'm missing something obvious here, but in another interview didn't PW say he was confident of signing a new CB, but now saying he's reluctant to sign another CB?

Olosunde injury is a blow, he's been the outstanding performer so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I think I'm missing something obvious here, but in another interview didn't PW say he was confident of signing a new CB, but now saying he's reluctant to sign another CB?

He also said that we were going to build the team on young players, just before signing Billy Jones

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    He also said that we were going to build the team on young players, just before signing Billy Jones
    Like Baron Frankenstein PW could build a replacement CB from IKEA wardrobe bits and an electric screwdriver

Jones was a stupid signing. Always been a "sick note" and continues to be so. Bet he never plays for us again.

Olosunde played for the last 20mins at Burton Albion with a sore Achilles. He’s not trained all week, more than likely having Physio and using ice packs. He should be back in training on Monday.
    The time to worry is if he ruptured or tears the Achilles. As long as they don’t rush him back because we’re short on numbers all will be well.

We are injury prone even when we are not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    We are injury prone even when we are not playing.
    At the NYS even the physio's bucket has a hole in it

Exactly what I thought when I read the article.
    So do we now have to assume the centre half he was confident of signing was just another sound bite?

Float went under but we missed the bite.

(Brin's got to love these splodging references)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast