+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We were the better side for the first 45

We were the better side for the first 45

Seconds!
    I would have walked after 30 minutes. She wouldn’t..
    The best player on the field for us today was Ben Williams.
    Stendel needs to explain why Cavare isn’t playing.. Luton signed some experience. We signed inexperience. Mr Conway says this is a player upgrade....think he’s had his britches pulled.
    That keeper is worse than Davies at crosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Seconds!
    I would have walked after 30 minutes. She wouldn’t..
    The best player on the field for us today was Ben Williams.
    Stendel needs to explain why Cavare isn’t playing.. Luton signed some experience. We signed inexperience. Mr Conway says this is a player upgrade....think he’s had his britches pulled.
    That keeper is worse than Davies at crosses.
    RUMOUR ? = Cavare alleged to have tackled Woodrow too hard in training , severity of injury not clear , Stendel wasn't happy about Cavare , a few words were spoken , he was told he would be dropped from this weekend's squad , make of that what you will ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    RUMOUR ? = Cavare alleged to have tackled Woodrow too hard in training , severity of injury not clear , Stendel wasn't happy about Cavare , a few words were spoken , he was told he would be dropped from this weekend's squad , make of that what you will ,
    That's the third time Cavare ez "shown passion" in training. Ot eead.

Al tell thi wot. Summats not reyt darn theear wi Cavare and Stendel.

Av sed it befooar--adda ed Cavare art wenni refused to travel to Plymouth cos he wont in first eleven. Tha can't ev that gooin on.

Summats not reyt i agree , mite not be Cavare tho
    Fust hafe was as bad as I can recall, utterly pathetic /garbage / embarrassing performance , 2nd hafe , Luton had the game easily won , 6 nowt at hafe time would have seriously Flattered us , Second hafe , only Williams, Thiam , and Sibbick were ok , weer wa the Midfield today ? Mowatt , McGeehan , and Bahre were awful , particularly Bahre , toneet it dunt look good , let'shope forra rainy day sooin eh , razor blades art !! Goodnight God bless , pissed off pissed up ov Barnslee !!

Fust hafe was as bad as I can recall, utterly pathetic /garbage / embarrassing performance , 2nd hafe , Luton had the game easily won , 6 nowt at hafe time would have seriously Flattered us , Second hafe , only Williams, Thiam , and Sibbick were ok , weer wa the Midfield today ? Mowatt , McGeehan , and Bahre were awful , particularly Bahre , toneet it dunt look good , let'shope forra rainy day sooin eh , razor blades art !! Goodnight God bless , pissed off pissed up ov Barnslee !!
    It's only football.

Wiv got the cricket to be disappointed abart tumorrer teeatime.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It's only football.

Wiv got the cricket to be disappointed abart tumorrer teeatime.
    Luvvitt
    Tha reyt

Aye not kids all three of em in the midfield today , plenty of games played between Mowatt and McGeehan .

Notice nobody wanted those two in the summer with more brass and bigger clubs .

Absolutely shocking today very worrying. Stendel obviously trying to say to the owners he’s not happy with what he’s been given when he chooses to play wingers in the centre forward role.

This squad is a downgrade and we’re going to struggle like hell. Bahre has never been a Captain, he’s more of an impact player than someone you’d build a team around. Cavare will be gone soon, none of the defenders look like they’ll improve the way you could see from Mawson and Pinnock that they were good players that just neede development. Maybe Sibbick if he’s played in the middle.

We’ve gone from being a tight balanced side last season to a mess. The gengenpressing game as gone , their confidence looks shattered.

Fulham at home seems like a lifetime ago

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Absolutely shocking today very worrying. Stendel obviously trying to say to the owners he’s not happy with what he’s been given when he chooses to play wingers in the centre forward role.

This squad is a downgrade and we’re going to struggle like hell. Bahre has never been a Captain, he’s more of an impact player than someone you’d build a team around. Cavare will be gone soon, none of the defenders look like they’ll improve the way you could see from Mawson and Pinnock that they were good players that just neede development. Maybe Sibbick if he’s played in the middle.

We’ve gone from being a tight balanced side last season to a mess. The gengenpressing game as gone , their confidence looks shattered.

Fulham at home seems like a lifetime ago
    When ESR criticises you know it's shyte .

Ben Williams will come good. Within ten minutes of him being in the field he was already the MOM for me.
    Goalkeeper ...No... Get other fella in sharp. ( if he’s no better then we’ve been selt two duds).
    Sibbick.... ship art. Sharp. Wouldnt play again for me. (Just where is this guy playing???).
    Anderson, and Diaby... 6 months and they’ll be ok.
    Pinnilos.... Time to get shut. Injury prone.
    Mcgeehan.... ( what’s on his mind?) gone from a sharp, great passer of the ball to a hoof it, get rid, too short pass merchant.
    Wilks..... can see a ban coming soon.
    Thomas. Today he could have not been on field.....
    THIAM.... IF HE WAS OUR STRIKER TODAY...... AFTER WOODROW, then we’re doomed now!
    Mowatt. Playing and not fit. ( excused....Note from Mum!).
    BEHRE.... shocking...... He hasn’t played A QUARTER OF a captains performance in any game so far this SEASON.
    Halme. Thought he did ok.......
    Stendel. Why at two nil down at home, after 31 minutes...... did we not make a change..? He stood there waving his arms upfield and thought that would do. At 2-0 down we needed changes. It was clear to us all by then that we had no attacking force, and that were running us ragged. Even I had been torn a new ar$e by them and I was only watching.

I’m sorry for Daniel, yet when we lose a goal, after 1 minute, and another shortly after, I expect some reaction, a change or a tactical change. NOTHING. At 2-0 down we should have had Changes.

The Board.
    Today, your “ Considerable upgrade” comments look akin to a Jim Dale (Bury Owners ) Interview.

I’m not mad tonight, I’m sat here thinking that I have to trust the recruitment team. Not Hoss, or Miss Grace, or the elusive Mr Lee.....
    They have done exceedingly well over the past years and we have had poor starts before and come good. I hope I’m right.

A fella at the side of me said today “Well at least no buggers going to come and buy this lot come January” I think he may be right. Let’s hope we can keep in touch with the fourth from bottom club between now and then......

What a Sh!t week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast