+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This situation isn’t fair

Bolton now facing a potential EFL boot out.

Calling it a shambles is being nice to it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Bolton getting hammered week after week.
    It’s an advantage to teams playing them now.
    What if they get sorted and other teams play a stronger side?
    I agree with Crowley and Barton it’s wrong.
    A completely valid point. It will almost certainly happen and what if a club narrowly misses promotion or the play-offs or gets relegated and the club that pips them is one that got an early season hatful against Bolton? This L1 season is already a farce. I don't know the legal nicties and KerrAvon may put me straight but surely Bury should have had to play us even with a team of trainees or kids?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    A completely valid point. It will almost certainly happen and what if a club narrowly misses promotion or the play-offs or gets relegated and the club that pips them is one that got an early season hatful against Bolton? This L1 season is already a farce. I don't know the legal nicties and KerrAvon may put me straight but surely Bury should have had to play us even with a team of trainees or kids?
    Why do you need Kerr Avon to put you straight?

Cut out the middle man and Google it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Why do you need Kerr Avon to put you straight?

Cut out the middle man and Google it yourself
    As my old friend Dick Emery might have said: "You are naughty but I like you."

He used to like himself when he had his Jolly Roger and Mightiest Troll accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    He used to like himself when he had his Jolly Roger and Mightiest Troll accounts.
    I find that hard to believe because the Moral Majority have not so far as I know demanded his banning as an attention seeking multi. In contrast I have already had two PMs suggesting my use of the words "naughty", "Dick", "old" and "friend" prove I am either a doctor from Leicestershire, a banned poster from Clitheroe or the notorious medieval serial killer, Gilles de Rais. In the face of such evidence I can only hold my hand up and throw myself on the mercy of the court.

In the days of the old 'like' buitton, he used to let his posts slip off the first page and then log on with his Jolly Roger and Mightiest Troll accounts to 'like' himself (I imagine that he has substantial experience of that...). He then had the gall to start a thread that celebrated his 1000th like.

I tend to adopt the policy of live and let live, no matter how sad the individual, but given that Grist/Jolly/Mightiest persists in being a bell end and it's hot, I don't feel inclined to today.

As for you, Paul, I'm fairly certain that you are wendun/Monty, but, frankly, I don't care and find Mike's obession sad and tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post

As for you, Paul, I'm fairly certain that you are wendun/Monty, but, frankly, I don't care and find Mike's obession sad and tiresome.
    KerrAvon, I would only make two points from my brief stay on Millersmad. The first one is that I believe you are a lawyer; you are also knowledgeable and informed and it's a pleasure to read some of your posts (even where I may not agree with them). The second point is less flattering. It doesn't matter if you think I'm these other people. I don't care one jot. What does surprise me is that you will have noted my spat with Dumb and Dumber. You better than anyone know that these oddballs accused you of being a poster called kempo. Yet, you didn't bother to mention it; in fact you left me high and dry. I'm not annoyed but I am minded of the obseravtion that for evil to triumph it's only necessary for good men to do nothing. I expect better from you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    KerrAvon, I would only make two points from my brief stay on Millersmad. The first one is that I believe you are a lawyer; you are also knowledgeable and informed and it's a pleasure to read some of your posts (even where I may not agree with them). The second point is less flattering. It doesn't matter if you think I'm these other people. I don't care one jot. What does surprise me is that you will have noted my spat with Dumb and Dumber. You better than anyone know that these oddballs accused you of being a poster called kempo. Yet, you didn't bother to mention it; in fact you left me high and dry. I'm not annoyed but I am minded of the obseravtion that for evil to triumph it's only necessary for good men to do nothing. I expect better from you in the future.
    He's got you baffled, as indicated by your first point. I'm staggered you fell for the fake persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He's got you baffled, as indicated by your first point. I'm staggered you fell for the fake persona.
    Grist, do you mean you don't believe KerrAvon is a lawyer? I'm surprised. You seem an astute bloke but if you really think he's not a lawyer you are deluding yourself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast