+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Good food

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Longhaven shoppy? The most ultimate collection of top shelf magazines I have ever seen. A truly phenomenal number
    Aye that's the one. Makes sense he has a good stock of dirty mags if most of his customers are truckers. Ah the pages would get stuck together....with the grease from the king ribs,

The late Michael Marra was once reminiscing about some of his Dundee worthy pals, and told of the time that The Four Tops (probably with at least three original members) played at the Caird Hall and the audience was a bit slow in reacting to their emotive powder-keg Motown grooves.

In a bid to generate a bit of enthusiasm, one of the worthies jumped onstage and urged the Juteopolis soulsters to their feet, with some success. The Tops loved it, and let him stay on with them.

Later on, he, who declared, "Noo eh'm the fufth Tap" took the Detroit soulsters on a trip round the less-salubrious shebeens and knocking shops of the crumpling, manky ruinous 'hood, ending back at someone's flat, where the Tops were introduced to Dundee soul food - "a piece wi chips". **** this 'butty' nonsense.
    Last edited by 57vintage; 28-08-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Kate Winslett's furry triangle - what happened to?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    No takers for a cold mince sarnie. Preferably second days mince.

Fit a rare piece.
    Seconded.

Even better wi a wee smear o mustard

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    Seconded.

Even better wi a wee smear o mustard
    When I cook mince I put a spoonful of mustard in the gravy. One of the best cooking tips I was ever given

JG Ross 'savoury of the month' is a steak and black pudding pie. 'Sweet of the month' is a mars bar doughnut.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456