+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stendels gone

Stendels gone

To drarnd his sorrows int Garrison , wint bi long befoor he leaves , he's either lost it ? Or maybe carnt take much more ?

Many a true word spokken in jest mi owd.

Tha may ev noticed that I have suggested already that Hoss may not, in fact, have given Daniel the squad he had hoped for and this may have caused Daniel to question what he can be expected to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Many a true word spokken in jest mi owd.

Tha may ev noticed that I have suggested already that Hoss may not, in fact, have given Daniel the squad he had hoped for and this may have caused Daniel to question what he can be expected to achieve.
    Arr av seen it SB , a dunt think missen tha can mek art it's simla to Earrdingbottom tho , not that thaz sed that a dunt think , he wa wun luckee bleedah that fella, dropped onniz feet , iz gon nar ennyrooard .

Put it this way if my name was Daniel Stendel and I was ambitious and wanting to make my mark in the game I'd be handing in my notice and flying back to North Germany .

Self preservation Daniel mi owd , tha's got us back in the championship go now lad whilst thi stock is still high .

Feck these morons running this club , tha better than this shyte .

No wonder he hasn't signed a new contract when he's getting undermined by these Rsholes he wanted experience all they gave was a fkoff tablet get yourself away DS there's nothing here,I wouldn't blame you

Wiv bin here befooar ent we 2 year agu wi Hecky. He wo given a bunch o untried kids and expected to work miracles with them. He coached the first team, took training, mowed pitch, answered phones, swept corridors, med tea and worked 25 hrs a day for this club. He ended up leaving. Dint blame him one bit and a wunt blame Stendel if he did same. There's only so much tha can do as head coach. It's still early days of course and things may change but natives are becoming restless already and it's because wiv got a feeling o deja vu in my opinion. The suits upstairs clearly ent learned a thing from 2 years ago. Majority o fans can see what's required but Conway and co either can't or simply dunt want to see it.