+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good to hear

Didn’t Evans criticise the supporters ?
    He got stick for it.
    Stubbs criticised the fans he got stick for it.

Warne lives in the real world unfortunately that’s not good enough for the suicide squad on here. 😉

Wilder recruited the players. Maybe he thinks they are better,. Maybe they are punching above there level. Criticism after 3 games will not help his cause. Pressure shows and when a man like wilder who calls a spade a spade opens his mouth, will expect a response. As mentioned the opening fixtures have been kind to the blades. Give it 7 more games n wilder will know if his squad is good enough as he won't have enough to spend in January to dig em out of a hole

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    That’s the trouble with Warney he lives with the bubble fans

I don’t expect him to slate players but he certainly shouldn’t say they gave them heir all when they clearly didn’t

Don’t take fans for fools
    What's this obsession with these "bubble people in this bubble world" ?
    And obviously no fans are fools, not on here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    What's this obsession with these "bubble people in this bubble world" ?
    And obviously no fans are fools, not on here anyway.
    Mentions bubble fans all the time. I’ve been watching football for over 40 years and got no idea what it means.

Wilder was obviously targeting his comments at the macho-hit-em-in-the-balls-get-to-the-game-five-minutes-before

-it-starts-because-I've-got-5-pints-to-sink-first-hate-women-footy-commentators-cos-it's-a-man's-game type of supporters.

Warney is just a bit more up-to-date in his approach.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Wilder was obviously targeting his comments at the macho-hit-em-in-the-balls-get-to-the-game-five-minutes-before

-it-starts-because-I've-got-5-pints-to-sink-first-hate-women-footy-commentators-cos-it's-a-man's-game type of supporters.

Warney is just a bit more up-to-date in his approach.
    Not so much hairdryer more a gentle breeze of incense laden air.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12