+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bad To Hear

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I'm sure you can work it out if you give it some thought
    Seems odd to me and I can't see why you just can't clarify it. While you're on though perhaps you could tell me your particular beef? I worked for a while in conflict resolution in Ireland and people always start off talking about history and principle but you have to press them to find out the personal and the particular. They try and hide it because the other stuff makes them look nobler.
    Same on here. 5 or 6 posters bang on and on about "multis" and two posters called monty and kempo (Mikemiller widens this to about a dozen but he's an oddball) and how these guys ruined the site. But I guarantee you if you look back far enough each and every one of these 5 or 6 would have had a personal fallout with either or both this monty and kempo. They haven't forgotten or forgiven but they don't want to appear petty so they dress it up in a general antipathy to "multis" or "attention seekers".
    So, I ask again which of these two did you have run in with?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Seems odd to me and I can't see why you just can't clarify it. While you're on though perhaps you could tell me your particular beef? I worked for a while in conflict resolution in Ireland and people always start off talking about history and principle but you have to press them to find out the personal and the particular. They try and hide it because the other stuff makes them look nobler.
    Same on here. 5 or 6 posters bang on and on about "multis" and two posters called monty and kempo (Mikemiller widens this to about a dozen but he's an oddball) and how these guys ruined the site. But I guarantee you if you look back far enough each and every one of these 5 or 6 would have had a personal fallout with either or both this monty and kempo. They haven't forgotten or forgiven but they don't want to appear petty so they dress it up in a general antipathy to "multis" or "attention seekers".
    So, I ask again which of these two did you have run in with?
    I pass rgs most days..reminds me of kempo bragging about it.. 👨*🎓

I would guess that he is trying to find if you are part of a Clique Exile then he can use his favourite word again. Nobody is talking about multis at the moment so why bring it up? You are not attention seeking again by chance?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234