+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad To Hear

Bad To Hear

A woman commentator on "Match of the Day"

Sorry if this makes me a ***ist but ffs I just can't be an advocate for a "Joan Motson"

Happy to face the Millersmad flack but this is my opinion.

Are there any male commentators on Women's Netball?

Just asking like...

Riley, I’ve commented on her shrieking shrill more than once on here. She sounds like a demented witch on pmt.

I suppose they have to balance the books somewhere with *** equality and all that.

She is truly awful though. Now if they used ‘Alexa’ as a commentator I’d have no complaints.

Well there hasn't been a good one yet.

BBC should wait until they actually have a good one before putting them on air, but you know what they're like, all about being PC and "progressive" and all that rubbish.

I just don't bother with MOTD like I used to but hearing her tonight has prompted my thread.

Absolutely awful and some things just have to be left alone in my opinion. Male commentators on mens football is one of them!!!!

Maybe the route to go is a butch lesbian type. Deep voice maybe more to some
    licking 😉

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Maybe the route to go is a butch lesbian type. Deep voice maybe more to some
    licking ��
    Tanya from Look North has a deep voice, switch from rugby?

Or they could have the first trans***ual commentator, that will get them the PC points they crave with less shrillness.
    Last edited by great_fire; 25-08-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Bad to hear.
    Young woman just got knocked down on Flanderwell lane.
    On a zebra crossing ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Tanya from Look North has a deep voice, switch from rugby?

Or they could have the first trans***ual commentator, that will get them the PC points they crave with less shrillness.
    The BBC is increasingly quota driven at the expense of true talent.

Lesbian football commentators tick two quota boxes. A black lesbian football commentator ticks three

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Lesbian football commentators tick two quota boxes. A black lesbian football commentator ticks three
    Four if she voted to remain in Europe

What if her gf is a Slovakia transgender immigrant with polish grandparents?
    Do we now have enough boxes ticked or would mm posters still prefer a bloke called Brian?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast