+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 or 1

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    They only really put on the full regalia of dressy up things for hampden or us so the derby means everything to them why else would you dress up as a middle eastern oompah lumpah.

I expect a real effort from them on Friday as they don't do hampden anymore this is a huge occasion for them.

I'm hoping for the obligatory middle aged man with boiler suit, a zippy head of some sort, father and son matching dab tops with father and son written on them (seen that in Spain but not here) a d a FTD haircut of some description.
    Surely they'll be a display...the school's are back so they'll be able to get their hands on coloured paper

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Surely they'll be a display...the school's are back so they'll be able to get their hands on coloured paper
    Ricky toss on the roof of the grocer stand with a solo rendition of dignity b4 teams come oot, fire cannons, the weegie slapper and Timmy mallet paraded before the game pushing shakey round in a wheelchair.

Display is anybodies guess really, I'll go for a mount Rushmore like banner with the holy trinity of the slugger, saint Eddie and David Goodwillie displayed on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I'm expecting Superbowl levels of hysteria, the Dees near the shed will be getting blasted by vuvuzelas and those really annoying thunderstix things for bairns. And really ugly women in catsuits will be everywhere. These dolls make George Galloway look good in one
    Barbecues in the gussie car park?

They like a party in the car park so probably.
    I reckon DUPO might resurface for Friday.

One up top for me. Need to make sure we don't lose the strength of the team, defence, with some untried formula for attacking United.
    Aberdeen system seemed to work, why try to invent anything new for this game?

The falkirk car park😁

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    One up top for me. Need to make sure we don't lose the strength of the team, defence, with some untried formula for attacking United.
    Aberdeen system seemed to work, why try to invent anything new for this game?
    2 best performances, 2nd half v pars and sheep game involved 1 up top but threat from all over the park.

I think this is a real tough call for the manager and he may not have made up his mind yet.

It may also help in stopping the supply to biscuit head.

Two up top though is gauntlet laid down.

I can see argument for both.

I can see them doing an attempt in breaking the world record doing the gay sway to the tune of Annie's Sang.. Led off by Hooley and his merry band of muppets

hoolie has never forgiven us for the tears he shed when we popped them doon the league in very pleasing style

www.hooliebubblinglikeabairndufc,com

we made him cry
    DDYB

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    hoolie has never forgiven us for the tears he shed when we popped them doon the league in very pleasing style

www.hooliebubblinglikeabairndufc,com

we made him cry
    DDYB
    At least he was there though,plenty of the John Denver massive missing that night!!
    But we are the bitter ones.
    Just have a butchers on The Cuckoo's Nest!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)