+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 or 1

2 or 1

Up top for scum game and moving forward?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Up top for scum game and moving forward?
    2 for me, it’s what’s just behind that that’s need sorting. Though my own 442 fir now would always have Todd and McDaid (I think young McPake will rutste with them). That leaves 2 slots for Ness, Byrne, young Finn and Gowser. Lots of options

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    2 for me, it’s what’s just behind that that’s need sorting. Though my own 442 fir now would always have Todd and McDaid (I think young McPake will rutste with them). That leaves 2 slots for Ness, Byrne, young Finn and Gowser. Lots of options
    Think it will be two most weeks but 1 worked very well v the sheep and I think he will be sorely tempted to go with 1 v the champions elect.

I don't think there's a wrong decision for dab game just a very difficult choice.

Same team v dons means leaving Kane out though and after watching Johnson v dons up top on his own I'd be tempted to give him the gig.....but it's a real tougher me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Same for me.

I’d love a 2011 type version of GGH in this team

Has to be 1 up top with Johnson starting as he seems further on in his fitness/sharpness than Hemmings. KH can get 20/25 in the 2nd half, same as young McPake. Old McPake needs to get it right as this is their cup final and he needs to keep them quiet early on

Agree with you re Johnson tainted but surely you’ve got it wrong about their cup final as it’s only us seemingly that enjoy celebrating goals in a derby they dinna bather and this coming fae the fans that ended up on the park at mcdairmid coz they finished 11th (eleventh) a few years back, bunch o utter p@ps

Well the last cup final they won in 2017, they cheered extremely loudly at the end and you could still hear them from GJs when they'd already started celebrating in 4GAYS, forget the name. That lasted all nig ... of 10 minutes till they learned they were going back to Dens for a rematch. No reward at all for the Bonus Point Cup victory

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Well the last cup final they won in 2017, they cheered extremely loudly at the end and you could still hear them from GJs when they'd already started celebrating in 4GAYS, forget the name. That lasted all nig ... of 10 minutes till they learned they were going back to Dens for a rematch. No reward at all for the Bonus Point Cup victory
    They only really put on the full regalia of dressy up things for hampden or us so the derby means everything to them why else would you dress up as a middle eastern oompah lumpah.

I expect a real effort from them on Friday as they don't do hampden anymore this is a huge occasion for them.

I'm hoping for the obligatory middle aged man with boiler suit, a zippy head of some sort, father and son matching dab tops with father and son written on them (seen that in Spain but not here) a d a FTD haircut of some description.

I'm expecting Superbowl levels of hysteria, the Dees near the shed will be getting blasted by vuvuzelas and those really annoying thunderstix things for bairns. And really ugly women in catsuits will be everywhere. These dolls make George Galloway look good in one

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)