Quote Originally Posted by Bartlett's Dust View Post
This is probably the most over used cliche on Notts Mad, especially under Ardley who has yet to even put any sort of run together in just less than 40 games. We keep on waiting for the inevitable winning run but the evidence would suggest it isn't going to happen, would love to be proved wrong though.

One thing is for sure, he certainly has the players at his disposal to at least challenge for a play off spot, the time to help excuse no longer washes with 7 games played.
I was going to post almost the exact same thing, how many turning points have we set in the last 12 months? we barely look capable of putting together two good halves of football never mind back to back wins or the type of long winning runs that gets you in playoff contention , i'm glad we won but lets not get over excited they were part timers and had just come off the back of a 6-1 deafeat by solihull and were beaten 4-1 by maidenhead,, i think the game against yeovil will be a big clue as to how far we have progressed, they have struggled to adapt to NL football,i think we'll draw and still be non the wiser as we head into what looks a tough game against solihull, if we were to take 6 points from those two games maybe....maybe we can say winning 5-1 against chorley was a turning point.