+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bring A Friend Voucher Question

Bring A Friend Voucher Question

I noticed in yesterdays matchday programme that they listed the bring a friend games, but when I collected my season ticket from the club shop before the first home game I never received a voucher.

Did anybody get their vouchers and if not do you know where we can get the from?

Same here, just got the season card and nothing else. I’m assuming if you are wanting to use the voucher you can just call the ticket office and they will know on the system if you still have a valid voucher to use or not?

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Same here, just got the season card and nothing else. I’m assuming if you are wanting to use the voucher you can just call the ticket office and they will know on the system if you still have a valid voucher to use or not?

Whenever we run those bring a friend schemes we always play rubbish and end up losing. Hence, the freebie friend never comes back....

No bring a friend voucher here either, just the card.

There must be hundreds of fans in the same position as when I went to pick mine up from the club shop there were boxes and boxes of season ticket cards people were collecting.

I guess that because so many season tickets were sold in such a short space of time the club had to just get them out there which is more than understandable under the conditions the club was in that they may not have had the time, resource or money to make a brochure a managers message and the other bits and pieces like vouchers that have come with the season card in past seasons.

Perhaps some clarity from the club is required, but presume you just go to the ticket office to redeem the voucher on said day of bring a friend game?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Whenever we run those bring a friend schemes we always play rubbish and end up losing. Hence, the freebie friend never comes back....
    Yup.

Maybe they have an IT solution and don't need paper vouchers?

Quote Originally Posted by Livid View Post
    Maybe they have an IT solution and don't need paper vouchers?
    Or just maybe someone has realised that we are not a charity...