+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Coonty Roll Call Match Thread and all that Pesh

Ross Coonty Roll Call Match Thread and all that Pesh

As another weekend game approaches, last one before the International break (thank fk)
    But dinna worry we will be back after the break a much fitter and more organised side where we will be seeing the best from Bryson and Wilson will be well on the road to re-inventing himself as Ryan fkn Christie, I believe it all as our illustrious leader said so, so roll on 5pm on Saturday as that will be the end of the p1ss poor spineless performances.

In the menatime, for seterday

In / Oot - The usual Red TV int for me

Furryboots - Living room I guess as it's still way too fkn het to rig it up oot side

Pre - Nae much See above (too fekin het for much of anything)

Post - couple of wines with Mrs sheep

Prediction 0-1 Coonty and another world class impressive display of sheer wizardry tactics from our illustrious leader and tactical genius. Fourth official to raise the board saying 4 mins of added time and McWinless will use his final substitution when we have 34 seconds of that 4 minutes remaining at 1-0 doon he will bring on Wilson for heedless chicken Gallagher who once again will have ran aroond like fkn fk all day but actually done fk all.
    And James will give it his best for 34 seconds and then realize that he is not quite the finished Ryan Christie article and will work on it more during the international break.

Regardless SF

In/Oot - think I'm in for this one

Furryboots - SS SS

Pre - few beers in the van

Post - same

Prediction - 4-0 with a 5th disallowed by VAR, Rooney hat trick.

In or oot - Oot
    Furryboots - Mcallan Distillery
    Pre match - Pubs in Aberlour
    Post match - Pub crawl hame te Buckie
    Prediction - Me to be steamin and Dons te win 2-1

Based on recent matches, unless there's some dramatic transformation, this is going to be another bore-fest, huff and puff, keep it tight, lump it forward, hope for a free kick, corner or penalty, big men in the box, throw it into the middle, maybe get a goal.

I predict Wilson will be back on the bench despite being our only attacking player to do anything resembling attacking last week. I'm assuming McKenna is injured, so maybe the boy Vyner will be in defence. Possibly this line up would be my guess...

Lewis
    Logan Vyner Considine Leigh
    Ojo Ferguson
    Gallagher Bryson McGinn / McLennan
    Cosgrove

Anderson will be on the bench after his hat-trick for the reserves. It'll be 0-0 or we'll be 1-0 down midway through the second half and Bryson will go off as he's knackered - Hedges will come on and proceed to drop deep and central as he usually does or perhaps Campbell will come on to try and manage the game. With 10 mins to go Anderson will get on for Gallagher in the hope he can latch on to the long punts up the park. With 2 mins to go Wilson will be sent on for whoever the other winger is, but by this point we'll no longer be playing anything even remotely resembling football (if we even were to begin with).

McInnes afterwards... "Ross County is a tough place to come. Teams will find it hard here this season. They're well organised and better than people give them credit for. We wanted to come here and ask questions of them and impose ourselves on the game. We felt we had the better of the game and there was a lot to like about our performance. We just need a bit of luck. Sometimes these things don't go for you. Big Sam was wonderful again. Some players didn't grab their chance when they came on - we were hoping they'd change the game for us, but never really made that impact in the 2 minutes we gave them. We're looking forward to a rest over the international break - it's been such a tiring start to the season. We'll have players back from injury then too."

In or Oot / oot

Pre match - on way to Cove

Post match - on way home from Cove

Prediction - hopefully win. If they don't I'll be hoping some serious protesting begins.

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - SS Y

Pre - Walk to game via pubs

Post - Walk home via pubs

Prediction - Really hoping to see Anderson start alongside Big Sammy. 2-0, Cosgrove (Anderson assist) & Anderson (Cosgroves assist).

In/Oot - Oot

Furryboots - Creamery Park for Bathgate Thistle v Armadale Thistle

Pre - Five Sisters Zoo

Post - Drving hame fae Bathgate

Prediction - Proper derby with challenges flying in with Junior keeping up his never seeing a 0-0 (33 games and counting)

In/Oot - In

Furryboots - SS V with Moog Jnr

Pre - Drivin

Post - Drivin

Prediction - Honestly, f'uck knows. We could sort out the attitude, get on the front foot & blow them away, or, it could be more turgid, scared, negative hoofball. Just have to wait & see...

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

Pre - Five Sisters Zoo
    Nice little zoo that, not too big but still plenty to see. I treated the nieces a few months back. I bought a frisbee and the dog had it chewed up within 5 minutes.

Rooney hat trick.
    Last edited by mondo_notion; 28-08-2019 at 01:08 PM. Reason: missed an o

In/Oot - In. I am an Aberdeen fan.

Furryboots - SS V (forecast is for pishing rain all day, so I will occupy my allocated seat)

Pre - bus

Post - ????

Prediction - 0-0 (Adams og, Quinn og, Irvine og - E&OE)
    Last edited by 57vintage; 28-08-2019 at 02:31 PM. Reason: ...and as for Jimmy Lynas you can stick him up yer hole

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast