+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Coonty Roll Call Match Thread and all that Pesh

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    McInnes afterwards... "Ross County is a tough place to come. Teams will find it hard here this season. They're well organised and better than people give them credit for. We wanted to come here and ask questions of them and impose ourselves on the game. We felt we had the better of the game and there was a lot to like about our performance. We just need a bit of luck. Sometimes these things don't go for you. Big Sam was wonderful again. Some players didn't grab their chance when they came on - we were hoping they'd change the game for us, but never really made that impact in the 2 minutes we gave them. We're looking forward to a rest over the international break - it's been such a tiring start to the season. We'll have players back from injury then too."

Aye DC that pretty much sums up the intelligence of our leader, disna even ken where the came took place at

sAcK mCiNNes

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    I don’t think I’ve seen the general mood on this forum so low in recent years which is concerning so early in the season. This is despite some early optimism due to what seemed like decent results, albeit against poorer quality teams. To be sitting where we are in the table after three games against teams in the bottom third of the league is worrying and I too am losing interest in making an effort to take in games, to be frank. The fact that the league again appears likely to be dominated for the foreseeable future by the two Glasgow teams who have resources well beyond everyone else is also a significant factor, understandably. All a bit predictable and boring really.
    Its been coming for two years or more. Some people buried their heads in the sand and tried to think all is well. But more people are becoming disgruntled with it and they are not intetrsted. ive made my feelings known theres no hiding that. Ive even told the club my reasons for not going back. More than once as they keep harrassing me. But theres more to it than just the football being served up being sh@te and the chairmans attitude and the fact nothing on the pitch matters. Kingsford is all that matters. But they are major factors. I have a personal reason too

But generally speaking when the supposed second best team doesnt want to win they league they were bound to be overtaken eventually and fall down the table and become also rans on a grander scale. Which will inevitably lose fans. And thats whats happening.

Ross County game is big. The rumbles of discontent are growing. If we dont beat them the rumbles will be more than audible and its only August

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    You any closer to cracking that case?
    No because I've had to divert all our resources to investigate why the site's been running like a bag of nails a lot this week.

You're our number one suspect, using up all available bandwidth by constantly trawling the forum 24 hours a day. Take a few hours off to give others a chance of talking sh*te.

Your new so I'll let it slide this time. Others don't usually get a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    It effectively creates a 451 system which has been scientifically proven to be deadly boring.
    Especially when the five play nowhere near the one.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    No because I've had to divert all our resources to investigate why the site's been running like a bag of nails a lot this week.

You're our number one suspect, using up all available bandwidth by constantly trawling the forum 24 hours a day. Take a few hours off to give others a chance of talking sh*te.

Your new so I'll let it slide this time. Others don't usually get a second chance.
    I'm admin it's my job to be logged on 24/7 although in total I doubt if I'm 'actually' on here more than an hour a day. Don't tell the boss though. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'm admin it's my job to be logged on 24/7 although in total I doubt if I'm 'actually' on here more than an hour a day. Don't tell the boss though. Cheers.
    When are the smileys getting updated? What have you done to fix auto-log out?

Worst admin ever!

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    When are the smileys getting updated? What have you done to fix auto-log out?

Worst admin ever!
    And the Utter Pish post/response filter seems to have been removed too. Standards are falling daily.

I feel a prorogation, a backstop and a firm but polite revolution isn't far away.

I've said too much.

In or Oot / oot

Pre match - workin

Post match - chillin

Prediction 1-0 or 1-1

Lose and mcinnes should be hounded oot! In fact dra and mcinnes should be hounded oot!

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    Are you a hun, a nonce or both? You seem to have slipped through the Devanha's net.

Have a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why on Earth are you on this planet. The day you think Derek McInnes has us playing good entertaining football is the day the world will come to a halt.

It’s amazing that some posters don’t have the intelligence to realise why fans would be p!ssed off with The Anchor Man.

whenever people get this pissed off with mcinnes we get a convincing win.

oot
    offshore
    4-1 the dons

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast