+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Isn't it amusing how the remainers will not acknowledge the fact that there was a referendum at which a question was asked, the points for and against were debated at length and the question was answered. They behave like the kid that loses on the toss of a coin and then demands that it be the best of three.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellafella63 View Post
    Isn't it amusing how the remainers will not acknowledge the fact that there was a referendum at which a question was asked, the points for and against were debated at length and the question was answered. They behave like the kid that loses on the toss of a coin and then demands that it be the best of three.
    Bad losers mate, let the losers eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Dream on baby.
    Pure fact. No opinion. It was most definitely a non-binding referendum. Not taking a side, just trying to chuck a fact into a boiling sea of opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I see all the fick Brexit fans have been consulting their dodgy websites and come up with some bollox about some other Tory PM did this so it’s alright now and it’s only for 4 days so what doesn’t make any difference. Pathetic. If it doesn’t make any difference why the f00k is he doing it?

Can’t make it on to the streets tomorrow but I hope everyone who can causes as much havoc as possible. The scum who are currently running this country won’t understand the language of peaceful demonstration.
    "I wanted to start a Revolution, but I was taking the wife shopping"

The Peoples Flag is deepest red
    But I went out in town instead"

The Ghost of Ernesto Guevara lives on !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    ......and fcuk any innocent people who just happen to be in the way.
    Not everyone’s like you Sinbad, and falls into line to take whatever the upper classes want to give them.

Everything the working person has, from voting rights, to employment rights to health and safety protections, to welfare benefits has had to be fought for. The likes of Johnson, Cummings and Rees Mogg don’t give anything for free.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Ignore him.
    He's like the witless thicko who sits at the back of the class who has the biggest mouth, smallest brain and just wants attention.
    Impresses no one.
    Walks around with a 'Kick Me' sign sellotaped to the back of his blazer.
    Yes ignore him Tarquin, he says things I can’t challenge, cos they haven’t told me how to on thickwhiteforest****.com

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Not everyone’s like you Sinbad, and falls into line to take whatever the upper classes want to give them.

Everything the working person has, from voting rights, to employment rights to health and safety protections, to welfare benefits has had to be fought for. The likes of Johnson, Cummings and Rees Mogg don’t give anything for free.
    Maybe you could ask them to postpone the revolution until after you've had your new sky dish fitted.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Maybe you could ask them to postpone the revolution until after you've had your new sky dish fitted.
    You can’t argue with remainers mate, they have lost and are foaming at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    You can’t argue with remainers mate, they have lost and are foaming at the mouth.
    If he was a real remainer he would be on the streets tomorrow, waving his red Y fronts in the air. Honest lads, any other Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Yellafella63 View Post
    Isn't it amusing how the remainers will not acknowledge the fact that there was a referendum at which a question was asked, the points for and against were debated at length and the question was answered.
    Yes, but it's also amusing that the question that was asked back then was so vague that there was no rational answer, and the points for and against were debated on a pack of lies and scare stories from both sides. Why are you brexiteers so scared of asking the question again now there is a bit (but not a lot) more clarity on what it might ultimately mean?

Page 22 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast