+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    This is actually about stopping a no-deal Brexit, and there is no majority in support of that.
    BFP who i quoted was still talking about remain not brexit with a deal

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Dream on there are still a lot of twists and turns before this all ends, you can't seem to let go of this remain thing, forget it it is over we are not staying in the EU, so far leavers...blah, blah, blah (doing people reading on phones a favour)
    Christ almighty do you talk like you write? I diagnose a bad case of verbal diarrhoea.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Christ almighty do you talk like you write? I diagnose a bad case of verbal diarrhoea.
    This from the guy who just said he thinks he might get his joint wishes of being led by a Corbyn government and remaining in Europe in the next few weeks

People in glass houses. Crickey, nobody on here ( though faceache does give you a run for your money at times ) talks more sh1te than you.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    People in glass houses. Crickey, nobody on here ( though faceache does give you a run for your money at times ) talks more sh1te than you.
    I concur

When i picture BFP i imagine him as that really loud opinionated guy who drives the forklift in the warehouse, he disagrees with everything and deliberately goes against the grain in any argument because secretly he's unhappy with his life and how it turned out and wants some attention.

He does however see himself as slightly superior to the guys (his audience) who pack the boxes because he is on 50p an hour more than them.

This from the guy who just said he thinks he might get his joint wishes of being led by a Corbyn government and remaining in Europe in the next few weeks
    At least I said what I wanted in less than a thousand words.

You said yourself at the start of your essay that there’s a lot of twists and turns to come, so I don’t know why you’re dismissing my preferred outcome. At the end of this we’ll have either a Tory or Labour led government and we’ll either be in or out of the EU so it’s not that far fetched.

If Labour hold out for an extension and a November election they’ll be in a strong position.

I concur

When i picture BFP i imagine him as that really loud opinionated guy who drives the forklift in the warehouse, he disagrees with everything and deliberately goes against the grain in any argument because secretly he's unhappy with his life and how it turned out and wants some attention.

He does however see himself as slightly superior to the guys (his audience) who pack the boxes because he is on 50p an hour more than them.
    Yep. Wants a revolution as well but for others to do the hard yards. Sorry lads, gotta take me mum bingo.

At least I said what I wanted in less than a thousand words.

You said yourself at the start of your essay that there’s a lot of twists and turns to come, so I don’t know why you’re dismissing my preferred outcome. At the end of this we’ll have either a Tory or Labour led government and we’ll either be in or out of the EU so it’s not that far fetched.

If Labour hold out for an extension and a November election they’ll be in a strong position.
    I just think you need to accept that Remain is over, it isn't even on the table, even Corbyn doesnt want it,despite him being unable to say so out loud..

You honestly think that Labour will be in power if there were to be an election now? they would be decimated, split by leavers AND remainers within their own voters who have had enough of the fence sitting and will vote tactically to get their preference in the main issue of any upcoming GE which will be Brexit, I have a feeling you will be in for a shock if those are your two preferred outcomes and ought to prepare yourself, i'd love to see the bookies odds on corbyn and remain as a double inside a few weeks/months!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Pugwash you’re a different man on here nowadays. When you first arrived you were like a thicker version of Soccerman, but now you’re more like Statler off the Muppet Show, chipping in on the sidelines with your witty one liners. Bridpie could be Waldorf but the show would be 3 hours long.

Pugwash you’re a different man on here nowadays. When you first arrived you were like a thicker version of Soccerman, but now you’re more like Statler off the Muppet Show, chipping in on the sidelines with your witty one liners. Bridpie could be Waldorf but the show would be 3 hours long.
    I only wrote 6 lines,is your attention span really that short?

Page 32 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast