+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 156 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You think Boris Johnson has as Prime Minister so far “played it brilliantly”.

If I were you I’d be quite wary of throwing around allegations of poor brain function in other people.
    I don't see how you can criticise Skatornas assesment of Boris, he has 'played it brilliantly' , he is hurtling towards his stated goal of leaving by 31st of October and has increased his popularity and made your beloved labour look untrustworthy and weak in the process (well they sort of didn't help themselves in that), if a GE were to be held today it'd be a landslide, Labour would be decimated and you and Mr Corbyn both know it.

What more could he have done under the circumstances, i'm not a tory or a massive Boris fan but he is doing what he said he was going to do and despite the bad press he is winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Nothing looks good against a backdrop of Jo Swinson. That woman must have bought 3 for 2 of those dresses in the Primark sale.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I don't see how you can criticise Skatornas assesment of Boris, he has 'played it brilliantly' , he is hurtling towards his stated goal of leaving by 31st of October and has increased his popularity and made your beloved labour look untrustworthy and weak in the process (well they sort of didn't help themselves in that), if a GE were to be held today it'd be a landslide, Labour would be decimated and you and Mr Corbyn both know it.

What more could he have done under the circumstances, i'm not a tory or a massive Boris fan but he is doing what he said he was going to do and despite the bad press he is winning.
    Played it brilliantly? No-one knows yet, and the big question is, at what cost?

Johnson has one thing on his mind, and one thing only - Johnson. Oh - maybe two things - what Dominic Cummings tells him to do.

I don't think there's any of them that I'd vote for PM.

Nothing looks good against a backdrop of Jo Swinson. That woman must have bought 3 for 2 of those dresses in the Primark sale. The orange one with trainers was possibly the worst, and today it's sky blue with orange shoes. What is it with these people and orange?

Yes, and that's my considered opinion on Brexit today. I am getting such a personal dislike for patronising anti-democrat Jo Swinson that she's converted me from wavering to a hard-line no deal Brexiteer in the space of a week.
    Can't say I've ever looked at the dresses in Primark.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post

I don't think there's any of them that I'd vote for PM.
    Something we agree on

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    dont they do them in your size?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    My daughter was looking at a lovely navy number last week. Worth a look...

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    dont they do them in your size?
    Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    My daughter was looking at a lovely navy number last week. Worth a look...
    Only in navy and I've had enough of that to last me a lifetime.

Nothing looks good against a backdrop of Jo Swinson. That woman must have bought 3 for 2 of those dresses in the Primark sale. The orange one with trainers was possibly the worst, and today it's sky blue with orange shoes. What is it with these people and orange?

Yes, and that's my considered opinion on Brexit today. I am getting such a personal dislike for patronising anti-democrat Jo Swinson that she's converted me from wavering to a hard-line no deal Brexiteer in the space of a week.
    Of course, poor Jo Swinson can never hold a candle to the sartorial elegance of Johnson and Corbyn but she'll do her best. Of whom is she patronising and in what way?
    She's far from the finished article but the Lib Dems are the only lot I could vote for without holding my nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Skatorna View Post
    Anyone who is seriously considering voting Lib Dem in the election when it does come must surely have some kind of degenerative brain disease?
    So anyone who doesn't see things your way "must surely" be demented? Personally, I can't understand why anyone would vote for the Brexit party in a general election, because they don't have any clear policies on such important issues as health, education and the economy etc.

I still wouldn't stoop as low as to claim their supporters "must surely have some kind of degenerative brain disease".

Page 58 of 156 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast