+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 96 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Boris Johnson lives in a vacuum. A study of his body language along with the expressions he frequently uses confirms that he is a high order sociopath. It is no use female MP's asking for an apology because, like all sociopaths (Trump included) he is quite unable to see where he is at fault. His ego tells him 'I did it / I said it and I would never say or do something that was not right. I am not built that way'.
    Once we are out of the EU, Boris will show his true colours and believe me you will be shocked by what is to come and getting rid of him might not be as simple as the ballot box.
    If you want a reliable assessment of this man, google Max Hastings and Boris Johnson. Hastings was his boss at the Daily Torygraph and tells it like it is.

heguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain
    Last edited by sidders; 26-09-2019 at 03:33 PM.

... no Drilly, you're quite wrong. Having abdicated by giving a referendum that means MP's have NO right to then dictate to the 17.4m their opinion on 'how'. Whatever your opinion preventing Leave is/was not in their remit.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... no Drilly, you're quite wrong. Having abdicated by giving a referendum that means MP's have NO right to then dictate to the 17.4m their opinion on 'how'. Whatever your opinion preventing Leave is/was not in their remit.
    Of course they can. The referendum was consultory for starters. Legally they could forget the whole thing and sign us up to Schengen and the euro tomorrow if they wanted.

I obviously don't think they will or should do that but it's the quickest and easiest way of proving you're talking nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Boris Johnson lives in a vacuum. A study of his body language along with the expressions he frequently uses confirms that he is a high order sociopath. It is no use female MP's asking for an apology because, like all sociopaths (Trump included) he is quite unable to see where he is at fault. His ego tells him 'I did it / I said it and I would never say or do something that was not right. I am not built that way'.
    Once we are out of the EU, Boris will show his true colours and believe me you will be shocked by what is to come and getting rid of him might not be as simple as the ballot box.
    If you want a reliable assessment of this man, google Max Hastings and Boris Johnson. Hastings was his boss at the Daily Torygraph and tells it like it is.

heguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/24/boris-johnson-prime-minister-tory-party-britain
    Studies have shown that a very high percentage of people who reach the dizzy heights in politics or business will be high up on the scale of sociopathy/psychopathy i would imagine there are a significant number of others in the house who score highly on the tests, this may explain why many of them are competely unable to feel any sort of shame or guilt and why they do not seem to recognise their own hypocrisy even when confronted with it directly, (thats all of them not any particular leaning)
    I would agree with the assesment on both Boris and Trump, Soubry probably scores very highly too having watched a bit of her in action of her and meeting her in person, to name one
    Boris isnt unusual in this he is just more high profile and gets more air time and we see and hear more of him, im not saying its ok, its just natural, these people tend to have more ambition and drive to acheive personal success and have no problem treading on others to get to those positions.
    survival of the most ruthless and delusional, i still think dumping them all in the middle of the channel with no life raft might be the answer

It is also not in these peoples nature to cooperate with others unless it is by manipulation for personal gain
    Last edited by bridpie78; 26-09-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Studies have shown that a very high percentage of people who reach the dizzy heights in politics or business will be high up on the scale of sociopathy/psychopathy i would imagine there are a significant number of others in the house who score highly on the tests, this may explain why many of them are competely unable to feel any sort of shame or guilt and why they do not seem to recognise their own hypocrisy even when confronted with it directly, (thats all of them not any particular leaning)
    Absolutely agree with this, this is kind of what I was saying earlier. Our society rewards these attributes. I honestly don't know if it's possible to fix it or if human nature dictates it willl always be like this to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Absolutely agree with this, this is kind of what I was saying earlier. Our society rewards these attributes. I honestly don't know if it's possible to fix it or if human nature dictates it willl always be like this to some extent.
    We wont fix it while money makes the world go around Driller, the system is made to work for those sort of people to thrive

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Of course they can. The referendum was consultory for starters. Legally they could forget the whole thing and sign us up to Schengen and the euro tomorrow if they wanted.

I obviously don't think they will or should do that but it's the quickest and easiest way of proving you're talking nonsense.
    Referendum was consultory but Gov promised to abide by our decision. This was further reinforced in the passing of Art 50 into law. Nowhere in Art 50 does it say that we have to have a deal to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Referendum was consultory but Gov promised to abide by our decision. This was further reinforced in the passing of Art 50 into law. Nowhere in Art 50 does it say that we have to have a deal to leave.
    I think we should call a Brexit truce, its clear now that we have our remainers and we have our leavers and noone will change their minds at this point no matter the arguments for and against both sides have valid cases in thier own minds, all we're doing is annoying ourselves because the other side wont see our point of view that isn't going to change now, can't we all agree that notts are the greatest team in non league football and let the next 30 odd days play out how they will?

Why are we defending our sides politicians anyway ,i wouldnt p*ss on 3/4 of them if they were on fire......is it ok to say that or is that inflamatory language

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    I think we should call a Brexit truce, its clear now that we have our remainers and we have our leavers and noone will change their minds at this point no matter the arguments for and against both sides have valid cases in thier own minds, all we're doing is annoying ourselves because the other side wont see our point of view that isn't going to change now, can't we all agree that notts are the greatest team in non league football and let the next 30 odd days play out how they will?

Why are we defending our sides politicians anyway ,i wouldnt p*ss on 3/4 of them if they were on fire......is it ok to say that or is that inflamatory language
    That’s a very good post Bridpie. Agreed.

Aye

Page 96 of 156 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast