+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 109 of 156 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1551

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Nah, it’s ‘Boris groped me’ and ‘Boris paid money out of public funds to a woman he was shagging’.

No news yet on whether he ate her hamster or not.
    More invented media sheite, he must really have them rattled???

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Both the stories were broken by The Sunday Times, which supported Leave in the referendum.

I doesn’t exactly come as a surprise that he’s a crook and a perve. I don’t suppose it’ll change many people’s minds if they already support his approach to Brexit.

Them? I thought you purport to be Labour? Let's be clear, Boris is a ****. And that's from a Leave voter.

Both the stories were broken by The Sunday Times, which supported Leave in the referendum.

I doesn’t exactly come as a surprise that he’s a crook and a perve. I don’t suppose it’ll change many people’s minds if they already support his approach to Brexit.
    As I maybe said before, I can't blame him for shagging some American pole dancer, I would have done the same. But he can't claim the moral high ground. As a Leave voter, that **** puts me off Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    As I maybe said before, I can't blame him for shagging some American pole dancer, I would have done the same. But he can't claim the moral high ground. As a Leave voter, that **** puts me off Brexit.
    Why would someone's infidelity or morals put you off brexit, what has that got to do with wanting to leave the EU?

Them? I thought you purport to be Labour? Let's be clear, Boris is a ****. And that's from a Leave voter.
    Ex Labour. He's the only one willing to uphold a democratic vote and that'll do for me. It's the Trump effect, we know he's a tw@t but he's our tw@t and if he'd shagged the Russian synchronized swimming team and paid for it with his Gov credit card I would still vote for him. Small price to pay to keep the Trot tramp out of No 10.

we know he's a tw@t but he's our tw@t and if he'd shagged the Russian synchronized swimming team and paid for it with his Gov credit card I would still vote for him..

Best comment ever!!

Gumpy you are a legend

Course he can shag who he likes. Giving them public money while he’s at it and groping people without asking should probably make him unfit to be PM though, even in these strange times.

Course he can shag who he likes. Giving them public money while he’s at it and groping people without asking should probably make him unfit to be PM though, even in these strange times.
    I dont like that hes being singled out,we all know they're corrupt the lot of em, from employing family members,building moats,fiddling expenses to lying to our faces they're a rotten bunch
    picking on just Boris always seems like angling to further the leave agenda and it just makes peeople who support him want to back him even more, as a tactic it is backfiring and as i've said before us Brits do love a battered and bruised underdog.

This’ll confuse some of the more patriotic royalists on here;

https://inews.co.uk/news/uk/queen-so...inister-638320

Page 109 of 156 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast