+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 156 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Kick out people who have a poor understanding of the English language (NCM members excepted). (Shouldn't be here if they can't understand OUR language anyway).
    Are you talking about those who refer to MP's? Plum's for sale, 2 pound's a kilo.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Master stroke by Boris for the following reasons:
    We will be out on the 31st October
    If Parliament legislates to stop no deal, the PM can constitutionally refuse to to enact the bill until it’s too late
    If Parliament passes a no confidence motion there is no constitutional precedence allowing others to form a government. The fixed term Parliament Act is clear. It just gives the PM 14 days to gain a confidence vote or there will be an election. There is no mention of an alternative Government, that needs an election.
    Any election will take place AFTER we have exited the EU.
    Boris will win the election by a landslide.

Remoaners have left it too late. The horse has already bolted.
    But all the Johnson cronies (and him) tell us it's not about Brexit but just normal parliamentary process and the reason is so that we can begin with his exciting agenda of new business.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    But all the Johnson cronies (and him) tell us it's not about Brexit but just normal parliamentary process and the reason is so that we can begin with his exciting agenda of new business.
    Remainers seem to be really struggling to keep up with what going on its no wonder you lot lost and couldn't sort out a compromise in 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Remainers seem to be really struggling to keep up with what going on its no wonder you lot lost and couldn't sort out a compromise in 3 years.
    On the contrary, we can see that it's all lies. Can you, or are you one of Boris's sheep too?

If only Johnson would come out and say 'We are doing this to make sure we get Brexit through' I would have much more respect for him.

On the contrary, we can see that it's all lies. Can you, or are you one of Boris's sheep too?

If only Johnson would come out and say 'We are doing this to make sure we get Brexit through' I would have much more respect for him.
    Indeed. The pretence is what we can't respect.

That statement just confirmed my point, JohnnyT1 spelled it out earlier, of course its about brexit, its now over you can complain and moan all you like but we're getting out.
    interesting calling us sheep because thats how i feel about remainers, constant worriers who believe everything they are fed in the news, you don't actually know brexit is going to be disasterous,you think it will, you've heard a lot of scare stories on the tv and in the papers, the news outlets controlled and owned by the people who have the most to lose.
    The coverage of brexit from start to finish has been biased scaremongering, how can you just lap it up and not be suspicious of the motives?

BJ has a deal for BREXIT but those that oppose him and BREXIT keep doing their best to stop it as they have done for the past 3 years. He needs to go with a No Deal threat to the EU in order to negotiate a last minute BREXIT with A Deal. He will now be able to do this without the foot stampers getting in his way.

I would rather buy a Forest Season Ticket, and give up watching Notts, than Vote Tory,
    so it grieves me to say Well Done Boris,
    what hes done is like bringing all your subs on , one by one in the last three mutes of extra time, Nice one son!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    BJ has a deal for BREXIT but those that oppose him and BREXIT keep doing their best to stop it as they have done for the past 3 years. He needs to go with a No Deal threat to the EU in order to negotiate a last minute BREXIT with A Deal. He will now be able to do this without the foot stampers getting in his way.
    Exactly!! he decided to play hard ball after May spent 2 years stumbling and dithering and it seems be working but the very people who are saying they want a deal sorting out are the ones undermining his position by stabbing him in the back at every opportunity,
    Some of these MPs who say they just want a deal should admit what they really want is remain, they are playing the game and saying what they need to say to protect their careers post brexit because deep down they know its over.

The pretence is what we can't respect.

Quote Originally Posted by feeb View Post
    I would rather buy a Forest Season Ticket, and give up watching Notts, than Vote Tory,
    so it grieves me to say Well Done Boris,
    what hes done is like bringing all your subs on , one by one in the last three mutes of extra time, Nice one son!
    Not all heroes wear capes

Page 14 of 156 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast