+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1551

Thread: O/T:- Who needs Parliament?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    What a load of drivel. The best thing to say about it is that Soccerman and Sinbad agree with it.

Says it all.
    I never said I agreed nor disagreed, or do you speak on my behalf these days fatlad?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouspie View Post
    magpie_mania.

That's a fair reply which I'll answer and hopefully keep short as it's approaching my Horlicks time!

Firstly: Joe, Tarks, myself and possibly others no doubt are much older than yourself and through no fault of our own are born of a much older generation and brought up in a different age. No doubt in many many ways things are better than they were in our youth, that's a natural progression of life isn't it? To us oldies however lets look at language recently used which has caused such 'outrage'. Years ago nobody would have batted an eyelid. You won't remember Mr Churchill replying to Bessie Braddock who implied he was drunk in the chamber. "Sir, you are drunk" she said. "Yes madam I am" said Winston " and you madam are ugly, but in the morning I will be sober". This would be called an outrage today, then it was parliamentary banter back then and just caused hilarity. I could mention all the nonsense about Trudeau blacking his face and being called a racist ( the stock answer from the hard left). Jesus Christ when we lads read the Wizard comic most black lads depicted were called Sambo or Rufus and nobody took offence. Here's another one that hopefully won't get me banned from this board. Most little girls of my day had a toy golliwog which they loved with affection with not a hint of racism. 'N' word brown knitting wool was a colour of wool, nothing racist at all - honestly. Somewhere along the line this racist thing has got completely overblown by I'm afraid the politically correct "Progressives" and yet the 'F' and 'C' word are used at will by today's so called comedians, a thing that was unheard of 25 years ago and would have been banned as disgusting. Not on a racist issue, we don't see many saucy seaside postcards with the fat women and hen pecked husbands with the ***ist innuendo's because they don't meet the PC rules. So as it seems you are a reasonably minded bloke, please accept this reply without prejudice.

Sorry for going on for so long but I'm sure the older guys on here will agree with my comments and the context of what I was trying to say.
    I know of an intelligent canny lady who would shred you.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I know of an intelligent canny lady who would shred you.
    Don’t tell me, Diane Abbott ?

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Don’t tell me, Diane Abbott ?
    No she's already booked along with Emily to replace the two worn out gargoyles on the palace of Westminster tower.

the ongoing US-UK free trade deal. Whether it's privatizing Britain's National Health Service, lobbying to get genetically-modified foods and hormone-treated beef into Europe, pushing fracking on Eastern European countries, or murdering environmental activists in the third world, the US-led corporate empire will stop at nothing until the planet is in private hands.
    If you love your family country planet vote Corbyn .

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    the ongoing US-UK free trade deal. Whether it's privatizing Britain's National Health Service, lobbying to get genetically-modified foods and hormone-treated beef into Europe, pushing fracking on Eastern European countries, or murdering environmental activists in the third world, the US-led corporate empire will stop at nothing until the planet is in private hands.
    You was doing well until your last line

I didn't realise Huawei ,Alibaba, and Baidu were American. You learn something every day...

Another one who has been sucked in by the Corbynista..if you love your family and country, vote Steptoe, you will not have much to love if this Marxist gets into power by deluding people like you. I feel pity for you in a way.

Well said comrade. The revolution is near.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Well said comrade. The revolution is near.
    The closest you will get to a revolution, Chubby, is climbing inside a washer-dryer when itīs on the spin cycle!!

Latest opinion poll from that bastion of unbiased reporting, the Guardianista (tongue firmly in cheek) shows Liebour trailing Tories by a whopping 15%.........38% to 23%......that is immense......it seems that many of your buddies on here simply donīt get it......LABOUR ARE UNELECTABLE.....sorry to be so blunt.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...head-of-labour

Page 125 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast