+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If 52% voted Remain and 48% voted Leave.....

If 52% voted Remain and 48% voted Leave.....

What would the Remain lot think about the Leave campaign trying to take over parliament and high jack the government?

What a disingenuous bunch you Remain lot are.

Democracy when it suits you.

If “Leave” had lost that would’ve been it and we’d have been told to f u c k off and shut up.

You are the most undemocratic rabble I have ever witnessed in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    What would the Remain lot think about the Leave campaign trying to take over parliament and high jack the government?

If “Leave” had lost that would’ve been it and we’d have been told to f u c k off and shut up.

*Says man who is happy that Parliament is being shut down and ignores the results of the last general and European elections
    Last edited by WBA123; 28-08-2019 at 03:31 PM.

Oh and also Farage said pre referendum it would 'far from over' if it was a 52-48 referendum win for remain.

Plus, had remain won in 2016 but leaving the EU had enough supporting MPs in Parliament - then that would overrule the referendum. Anyway. Democracy, tell me more...

Des said not to argue with a fool Mick - or a complete knob!

Hopefully the remainders will be all throwing themselves under buses now. But no, they will be marching in the streets, chaining themselves to railings preaching its the end of democracy as we know it. We would not be in this position now if they had accepted the referendum result and insulting our intelligence by saying we didn’t know what we were voting for. WE DID !!!!!!!

MICK you are 100% right. Its too obvious unless you are suffering from delusion. The remainers are actually ill I think. They don't understand simple maths, don't understand what a winner and loser is after a vote, and have a huge authority problem.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Oh and also Farage said pre referendum it would 'far from over' if it was a 52-48 referendum win for remain.

Plus, had remain won in 2016 but leaving the EU had enough supporting MPs in Parliament - then that would overrule the referendum. Anyway. Democracy, tell me more...
    If us Leavers had lost you smug,complacent Europhiles would’ve told us you had the democratic mandate and that would be the end of it.

Complacency is what cost you lot that vote.....it’s a typically Liberal trait.

You should’ve campaigned harder but you didn’t.

Bye!

If us Leavers had lost you smug,complacent Europhiles would’ve told us you had the democratic mandate and that would be the end of it.

Complacency is what cost you lot that vote.....it’s a typically Liberal trait.

You should’ve campaigned harder but you didn’t.

Bye!
    Farage didn't mean ignoring the vote, he meant campaigning until we left the EU. He had all but conceded early in the night until things turned, leaving Remain as the losing voters.
    Farage is ten times better than the strongest Remain politician. He has been misquoted more than most.

I'll just leave this here and get on with the rest of my evening.

Nigel Farage:

""In a 52-48 referendum (Remain win) this would be unfinished business by a long way. If the Remain campaign win two-thirds to one-third that ends it."

Interestingly Mr Cameron was quoted to say it was a "once in a generation, once in a lifetime" decision, saying the UK had "referendums not Neverendums".

Courtesy of the often maligned BBC, enjoy your evenings all.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politi...endum-36306681

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    MICK you are 100% right. Its too obvious unless you are suffering from delusion. The remainers are actually ill I think. They don't understand simple maths, don't understand what a winner and loser is after a vote, and have a huge authority problem.
    Well done. Look at what you 'won'...

A constitutional crisis, a devalued pound, food and medicine stockpiling.

You must be delighted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)