+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: O/T Boris

Because you told us all you were pudding brain a few days ago! Do you want me to find it and really embarrass you?
    I would like to make a complaint about you consistently making things up on here and trying to wind people up.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-08-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Employers voted leave to keep the cheap labour coming in and labour costs down, employees voted Leave to stop the cheap labour and increase their wages, this is an age old battle, the only thing that's changed is that a lot of people on the "left" have become puppets of the global elite and are out blocking roads on behalf of an unelected neoliberal bureacracy.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Because you told us all you were pudding brain a few days ago! Do you want me to find it and really embarrass you?
    I would like to make a complaint about you consistently making things up on here and trying to wind people up.
    I have escalated this to a formal complaint so don't feel I should discuss it further.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Since when have mps took any notice of the general public lasterman. I find that very funny if you believe that.
    Indeed, which is why they've turned to someone with old ruling class heritage to ride roughshod over the plebish parliamentarians and serve up to people what's good for them. You can say what you like about Eton, but they know how to turn out a winner.

I think i might need to make a complaint about irritating Multis on here again Monty but I unlike you don't seek to have people banned because of their views. Everybody knows who you are. Certainly camiller does. You promised frog you would not post in any name other than Monty yet you continue to do it.

You can say what you want for me on here but be a good chap and do it under your true name so we all know what we are dealing with...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 31-08-2019 at 10:35 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234