+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: The best youg loan keeper?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iverson - The Best of 3?

Love the one you're with for me - Iversen.

Having said that Rodak played some cracking games for us and was a firm Favourite for those two seasons.

Roos is an odd third choice for comparison. Surely Lee Camp would be a better option when comparing recent Millers keepers.

Edit: just seen the definition was "young loan" keepers so scratch the Camp observation...
    Last edited by CTMilller; 29-08-2019 at 03:38 PM.

I've voted for Iversen, but only as a marginal choice over Rodak, who I would also be happy for us to sign if we ever get the chance

Rodak took 20 ish games to play like Warnie wanted him too. He had a more European style. He will make a v good keeper with 3 or 4 more years (unless he rots in Fulham reserves) he has two good feet and decent shot stopper. Crosses and dominating his area was his weak point.

Iverson ATM is Infront of rodak for us as mentioned above rodak took time to settle. he plays like a English keeper. Made 2 really good saves last night and delt with two nightmare crosses by punching well clear. He's not very vocal and his kicking is a bit un-steady.
    Again will make a top keeper.

I took a pasting over roos when I mentioned he just needed time though Evans was never patient enough.
    there were glimpses of a decent keeper though the best thing for him and us was going back to derby.

Interesting one. I really like Iversen. Difficult to compare when Rodak, Martinez and Roos all played in the Championship for us. Obviously they faced better quality finishers. However, the big Dane kicks, handles and punches well, and also saves well with his feet. Time will tell.

If you expect a keeper to catch a ball then it has to be Iverson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12