Roos
I can remember Roos and how his confidence was shot when he arrived on loan from Derby. He was probably too young or ot was too early in his career to play at the level we were at. He's gone on to prove himself a good keeper int Championship.

Rodak
He was great for us and I would have loved it if he'd had signed for us but that was never going to happen. I doubt if he'll play anywhere other than in the reservse for a couple of years now he's gon back to Fulham. His age means that his game time will be limited internationally as well. I thought he was a great asset to the Millers and he'll always be remembered.

Iverson.
From what we've seen so far from him we can conclude that Pollett has pulled a bigger rabbit out of the hat than he did with Rodak! He's been gret for us when he's been needed and does much more of the old fashioned type of goal keeping that we are used to.He's quite happy punching the ball when he can't reach it to catch but he likes to catch it and for us we need that. If we get promoted this season then wec but hope that he wants to make the step up to the Championship with us.

What do you reckon? Who's the best out of the three?