+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bleedin adverts....

Bleedin adverts....

Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-29-14-37-13.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  21.2 KB

These bloody adverts are proper peeing me off,as soon as I click the skip button there's another one to take it's place and sometimes you have to wait until they are finished,even if you click the skip button it takes you to their site anyway

Install an a­dblocker. It’ll get rid of 90% off of them

Viewing footymad is almost impossible by the endless adverts that take over the screen so I will be only be making fleeting appearances to do the prediction comps,I've got no idea how to install *******er as I'm not technically minded and usually it's only a mobile that I use anyway

Edit

A d blocker is deemed a swear word?
    Last edited by cocopops61; 04-09-2019 at 09:18 AM.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-04-10-09-28.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  17.7 KB

Look at how much room I'm left with to try and write a reply

Assuming you’re on a laptop, Chalky, follow-up on one of these...

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/featur...ckers-3669777/

I've got a tablet right now but sometimes it a mobile,I will try it later griff but thank you anyhow

Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-17-11-19-54.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  18.3 KB

Grrrrrrr.....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)