+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Tranmere

Ihiekwe is a Tranmere old boy so he will want to impress

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Crooks might be out yet
    That may not be a bad thing and will allow Lindsay to show us what he can bring to our game.

2-0 Millers.

1-1 and Paul to have an apoplectic heart attack on Radio Dee-Dah during his call on Monday.

Going for 3-0 with 8927 in attendance ? Man of the match Freddie ! Lynsey, Thompson And Oggy to get their first appearances as subs .

Can't think of a single memorable game against Tranmere except for an away win in the forgettable 1990/91 season. It was memorable (just about) because I think it was our first away win of that season and we were shyte on our travels.

We were rock bottom of the old 3rd division (L1) while I think they were top or 2nd. It was a Friday neet game, they used to play nearly all their home games on Friday nights so their games didn't clash with Marine FC's home games. Or it might have been Liverpool or Everton.
    It worked and they doubled their gates until it was decided by someone at the FA that they were gaining some kind of unfair advantage or sumat.

I think that away win was also significant because Derek Dalton died a day or two before.

Anyway, our record v Tranmere is pretty even which means nothing at all, but I sense another disappointing day for us. 1-1 or 2-2.
    Crowd 7875

Agree completely with Hazza. I have an irrational dislike of Tranmere and my heart sank a bit when the beat Newport last season. However, I have broken my resolution not to pick a Millers game for the Pick 5 and hope for a 2:0 win for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Agree completely with Hazza. I have an irrational dislike of Tranmere and my heart sank a bit when the beat Newport last season. However, I have broken my resolution not to pick a Millers game for the Pick 5 and hope for a 2:0 win for us.

Millers 0 Tranmere 1

Crooks to be sent off

Millers to leave field to a chorus of boos.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Millers 0 Tranmere 1

Crooks to be sent off

Millers to leave field to a chorus of boos.
    You sound like you've been on the boos (sic) already.

At least he's posted sumat about the miller's before the game. He usually waits till 5pm to comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast