+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prediction League - Everton

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    1-1, Jota.

I'm so glad Palmeras contributes to this thread as it guarantees I won't finish bottom of the pile come seasons end. Well done that man!
    I will definitely finish above you fact

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    I too am always glad to see Palmeras contributing; to me it's "one of those givens", a bit like night following day. Rock solid that man.

Everton 1 - Wolves 2

Neves
    Just take a look at my predictions top man, don't look through rose tinted glasses

Palmeras’ standing in the Prediction League is pretty easy to predict. If Wolves lose a lot, he’ll have a decent season. If we win a lot, he won’t. That’s what happens when you predict a loss virtually every single game.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Palmeras’ standing in the Prediction League is pretty easy to predict. If Wolves lose a lot, he’ll have a decent season. If we win a lot, he won’t. That’s what happens when you predict a loss virtually every single game.
    I predict what I think the score will be

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    I predict what I think the score will be
    Where did I say otherwise?

As Wolves supporters we often see the predicted result through rose tinted spectacles and predict a win. As Mitch states if we have a good season and win a lot of games our predictions will do well. A £100 win bet on all our Premier League games last season, would have shown a healthy profit. So far this season a £400 loss would be in the red column and Palmeras would be showing a profit. However, a £100 bet on West Brom this season would just about be breaking level.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)