+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What a mess

What a mess

Shocking this. At least they ain’t tired.

Give Cocu time he'll sort it, He knows what he's doing

lol

I can see this appointment being over quite quickly mind

He seems to have little idea atm, the style of play is far to slow for this league and to play you need players comfortable on the ball which we ain't got

No idea why we signed Paterson and still try to play a slow build up passing style lol

Cocu needs time to learn but fack me how many more managers are we going to hire that need the time

No movement off the ball. Brentford much quicker than us.

Pathetic. Dowell why is he here

I honestly think Cocu cannot motivate them, he's lost the dressing room and there's only one way from here and that's down and him being sacked

Teh football is frigging awful and said that weeks ago. I'm all for giving him time but this is so bad we could be heading to league 1 under him.

I have no words. If this is not 3 changes at half time Cocu is a gonner. He lost me midweek to be honest.

This is so bad even the fans have quickly turned on him at the game lol

Dowell and Huddleston.... speechless why they keep getting in the team, one is slow and the other can't pass a ball, not exactly good in a team striving to be a passing side is it

We never learn, but I suppose we'll get that much needed stint away from the top 6 we badly need, we need a season of mid table to try and build on something, expect this is going the other way at this reight lol.

But can people now see why others were sla gging Chelsea and Lampard off in the summer ?

They ruined our pre season

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)